Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used Silverado 2500HD for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
3.63 out of 5 stars

6 liter gas

Gary Nichols, 05/12/2010
2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LTZ 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

Very poor gas mileage, average 11 mpg, transmission constantly shifting into passing gear to catch up on a very low incline or small head wind

Also Consider
5 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the GMC SIERRA 1500 LIMITED
View Offers
GMC.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details.

4.13 out of 5 stars

It's great

rick, 06/20/2010
2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT 4dr Extended Cab SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

I get 15.5-15.9 mpg every time I fill up only got 5000 miles on it. It sounds good, unlike everyone else I like the height I plow, good truck, sounds good, looks good, and I get better gas mpg than the 05 f-150 I had. If you drive like a jerk you will get 11 mpg any normal person will get 15 mpg and I expect it to actually increase at 6000-8000 miles once engine is broken into. Don't drive like a jerk.

5 out of 5 stars

Nicr

Calvin/Annie, 01/16/2022
2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT 4dr Extended Cab SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

Love it has everything we need comfort , pulling 30 ft trailer, nice looking side boards for us short wives. Great engine very little maintained overall GREAT YEAR via consumer reports! Nice interior and exterior. Great for camping, ATVING, travel nothing not to like about this year truck