Used 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Consumer Reviews - 47 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:

Chevy Crew Cab
By Cecil

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (4.3L 6cyl 6A)

Great pickup with lots of power with 5.3 vs and still gets 21 22 mpg on the highway

Can't Get Much Better!
By Dana

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Z71 LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

You won't be disappointed, Chevy delivers!

Love my truck
By Stewart

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I have had this truck for about a year. It had about 75k miles when I bought it and I've added about 15k I did the transmission maintenance through Chevy and since then I have only had to do oil changes. Truck runs great and looks great. I don't get killer mileage but I also added a 6" lift and 35" tires. Looks great though. Love my truck! Highly recommend.

Keep on truckin'
By Merrill Broad

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab High Country 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

Look it's a great truck. I've taken curves on 4 lanes with sport sedans side by side just for the fun of it. It really holds the road. The ride is exceptionally smooth and there isn't a rattle or air whistle to be heard. I love it. My only complaints are the headlights and the nav system. Straight ahead the headlights are fine, but there is nearly nothing on either side. I need just a little bit off light when pulling out of driveway and turning onto a street. Maybe there's a deep ditch I could put the rear wheels into so I shouldn't turn too sharp or worse a person walking down a side walk I should yield to. A little light would be nice in those situations. The Navigation will get you there, but it's really annoying and it would be nice to change the voice.

Great truck
By Dave osgar

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab 6.5 ft. SB (4.3L 6cyl 6A)

This is hands down the best truck I’ve ever owned. Well built and drives like a dream. Well done Chevy. Averaged 27.5 mpg on a trip an hour away out in the country.