Used 2004 Chevrolet S-10 Consumer Reviews

Used S-10 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Good value

E-Man, 09/08/2003
4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I have two young daughters, 5 and 2, yet wanted a pickup. Bought the S-10 after a lot of research and shopping, comparing it favorably to the Tacoma (pricey) and F-150 (couldn't afford 4 doors plus 4WD). So far, so very good. It's a lot of fun to drive, handles exceptionally and was a tremendous value after the $4,000 rebate and other discounts. One suggestion: Buy a light color. I bought the dark, Indigo blue and, while I like it, it seems to scratch easily to a white undercoat. Otherwise, I bought a loaded pickup (all power, 4WD, cruise, CD, etc.) for less than $18,000, NOT including my trade. Until Ford makes a Ranger four door, I think it's hard to beat.

Glad I bort it

simo28, 01/16/2004
4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned my S-10 Crew cab for 3 month now, and have taken it from the outer beaches of Long Island up to Plattsburgh where I now live. It is a happy median between a fast car and an off road vehicle. Meaning while the suspesion is great, it lacks ground clearance. But being lower to the ground makes it hand real well when cruising at 80-90mph on the highway. Chevy is coming out with the Colorado next year which seems to be a nice truck, look at the specs. S-10 has more torque has the proven 4.3 v6 which was used in Syclone in the early 90s. Where is the improvement? .

Z R5

jlmonte97, 01/24/2004
4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

The ZR5 is a fun and sporty truck. This truck is not to bulky to handle. It looks great, but is also very practical!

Fun and Cheap

Kaxe, 04/04/2004
4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

First Crew Cab for me but 4th S-10. I really like the ride and drive of this truck. I am sorry to see it go away.

S-10 Crew Cab Great

Rock34, 09/30/2004
4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

This is an excellent vehicle for the price. It is sporty and comfortable. It handles well with great options.

12345...6