Skip to main content

Used S-10 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...12

Pros
Cons
3.88 out of 5 stars

Not bad

brian, 09/09/2006
2003 Chevrolet S-10 3dr Extended Cab LS ZR2 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

I puchased this vehicle hoping for descent fuel mileage. I was a little disappointed. Power is great. It has been a reliable truck so far.

4.13 out of 5 stars

325,000 km and still runs like its brand new !

seth16, 05/25/2011
2003 Chevrolet S-10 3dr Extended Cab 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

Ive had this truck for a year and a half , before that it was owned by my uncle . This truck has 325,000km on it , most are highway kilometers but it still runs like its brand new ! It has plenty of acceleration for what i need and hp ! The seats are very nice and great for long rides and easy to clean also . The back seat looks very decieving ; everyone before the go on think that it wil be very unconfourtable as you look at the size , but when they are sitting in it ( even for long trips ) they rather have this seat than the passangerseat because of all the leg room . I also love how it doesnt have carpet , easy to not get stains . I love this truck for many different reasons !

Tough, Beautiful, Rugged, Awesome Truck

Montana Rancher, 10/01/2017
2003 Chevrolet S-10 3dr Extended Cab LS ZR2 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

I've owned 28 pickup trucks of various Brands, Types, Sizes and Configurations from 1973 untill this years 2017. My 2003 S-10 4WD ZR5 is without doubt the best vehicle of any type I've ever owned.

4.38 out of 5 stars

ZR2

DGL24087, 03/03/2003
2003 Chevrolet S-10 3dr Extended Cab LS ZR2 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

This is my second S10, the first was a 1989 regular cab 4x4. After 9 years and 199000 miles, I got out of the truck and owned a couple of cars. Now I've come back to the S10. So far, I love it!!

Bang For The Buck

Duke, 03/03/2016
updated 09/07/2017
2003 Chevrolet S-10 3dr Extended Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

Having owned my '03 S10 4x4 I can honestly say that no compact truck can compare to it! Throttle response of the V6 is absolutely amazing, not to mention the fun factor off-road. Over the time I have fitted a cold air intake, which boosted horsepower to roughly 200, as well as a boost in mpg by about 2-3 mpg. It has seen many vehicles in the rear-view mirror when it comes to "highway cruising" and will not get boring. Not to mention, the ride quality is comparable to that of a Cadillac or Buick. It's a shame that GM discontinued it in North America. *Update. Was in a serious wreck with my s10, walked away without even a scratch on neither me, nor my friend. Still runs and drives, but sold it to another friend who really wanted it.

4 out of 5 stars