Used 1999 Chevrolet S-10 Consumer Reviews

Used S-10 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

Great Truck

cbb8490, 04/30/2002

I bought by S-10 new and have put 90,000 miles on it in 3 years.I have put this truck through some hard driving and have had no problems at all. With the 2.2L I obvioulsly don't have the power but I knew that before I bought the truck. The only problem I have had is the reclining lever has broke on both seats but that seems to be the case with most reviews, I agree this should be a recall and GM should replace the contraption all together. But an overall great ride and dependable. The is my 2nd S-10 I also had a '97 that I put 60,000 miles on. I would not hesitate to buy another. But I think I will go with the 4.3L next time.

Not Great

400Degreez, 07/07/2002

I have a 1999 Chevrolet S/10 Sport...I think the looks are nice..but mine is falling apart..like the others said, the seat lever broke with so little force..and I have had sum problems with the engine.

Fun little truck

Z Man, 08/06/2002

Great winter and summer truck fuel mileage is decent, great trade off for the power and take off overall awesome truck!

Xochitl's Review

Ofelia Arellano, 08/12/2002

Have been satisfied with performance.

My 1999 S10

Dean Maropoulos, 11/26/2002

I purchased this vehicle 0n September 29, 2002 as a used vehicle. I noticed a few drops of oil on the garage floor and first thought it was from the dealer oil change from the filter. But it has persisted and gotten larger. I took it back to the dealer today to see if it is a main seal leak. The truck has just 56,000 miles on it.

12345...9