Used 1997 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used S-10 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Lots of Fun packed into a Small Package

Brocnizer, 10/08/2002
LS 2dr Regular Cab SB

She maybe small, but don't let the looks deceive you. I put around 25,000 miles a year on this truck with current mileage of 127,000 and it has yet to see the shop. Don't think that I baby it either. She pulls a 6,000 pound boat atleast once per week and deals with stop and go traffic every week day. The Vortec V-6 is the absolute perfect match, suprising all those that drive it and watch it work. I usually get a comment at the boat ramp from someone telling me that my truck won't be able pull the boat up the steep launch ramp, and boy are they supprised when they see it come out without any wheel spin.

Great looking, great on gas

ChristopherS, 11/26/2002
LS 2dr Regular Cab Stepside SB

I've used this truck for 5-1/2 years and have only replaced one radiator (under warranty). Never had any major work. I've driven this truck from Vancouver over the Cascades into Leavenworth several times, as well as down to California twice and Calgary a few times. Great reliable truck! Don't try stacking three guys into a standard cab (did that in LA with no A/C - Oi!) but fits great for two. Super little features (3 cig-lighter- type outlets, many lights, HUGE mirrors) make this truck a pleasure, whether parked (perusing a map) or driving!

My first compact pick-up

hadleybradley, 01/29/2003
LS 2dr Regular Cab SB

This vehicle siutes my needs very well. It has never let me down, ecsept for the ocational battery failure, but all automobiles have this concern. The four cylender is OK on gas, but has potient torque off the line, even when towing. The S-10 i think is the perfect first vehicle for your kids, very reliable, stylish good looks, and easy on the bank! Oh and dont forget the drivers side air bag, a must have now a days!

super fun

mike's'97, 02/09/2003
2dr Regular Cab SB

this truck us super fun to own service and drive. the cab is a little small for three people but well designed.

1997 Chevy S10 LS 2WD Regular Cab Review

BCJ, 07/11/2003
LS 2dr Regular Cab SB

This truck is real nice to me. I drive it a lot, but mechanically it is not to strong. I've had to replace the water pump and fan bracket and this truck only has 69,000 original miles on it.