Used 2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Consumer Reviews

Used Monte Carlo for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...15

Pros
Cons

My SuperSport

SummerSS, 04/24/2003
SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The Monte Carlo is a good deal for the money. I like the spacious interior. I am going to college next year and the large amount of space is a big plus! I own a SS with the high sport appearance package and it is wonderful! Not only does it look great, but it drives great too! My only problem has been the motor in my passenger side window going out.

Full Monte

third, 05/20/2003
SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car. Bought it new (and loaded) almost 2 years ago and have had nothing but fun driving it. It is comfortable, reliable, stylish, has a great ride, low interior noise, great stock sound system, power when needed, good fuel economy......what can I say...I love this car and will keep it for a long time. Way to go Chevy!!

Great GAs Mileage, poor quality

Tony Z, 08/10/2009
LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Car would be great if it was not for the poor quality on certain things. AC is out at 85,000 miles, both front hub assemblies replaced by 80,000 miles, moon roof shorts out, replaced radio amp, initially had a coolant problem which years later turned out to problematic, and a catalytic converter problem. There were a few more but I have forgotten. So it has been pretty expensive once the warranty was out. I take car of my cars and do not drive them hard. This would be an awesome car if it was more reliable. It looks sharp great gas for the size. I do get 28mpg. I would pay an extra grand at the beginning for better quality.

had it for 3months wonderful car

tweef, 10/21/2011
SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

purchased my 2001 monte carlo ss 3 months ago from a orginal was scared at first car has 204k but after test driving fell in love with only thing i have done to it so far is brakes,oil,radiator flush other then that it been reliable only common problem with them is transmission thank the previous owner had it rebuilt few months before i bought gas is i drive 30miles a day gas is wonderful i put premium in it last me close to 8 days off da full tank this wont be that last monte carlo i own previous car i have owned were chevy astros95,98an till 2003 was lemon sold it bought my mc

2001 Monte Carlo LS 3.4 Sport Appearanc

John, 07/13/2009
LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Bought new. Love the looks(sport appearance package)and performance. Plenty of power. Minor problems only. I regularly maintain and keep it clean. 31 MPG during first year road trip but has diminished since to 28. Stills shines and no rust.

12345...15