Used 2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Consumer Reviews

Used Monte Carlo for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...15

Pros
Cons

it is actually a fun and SAFE car

schatzie, 08/23/2002
LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I drove my Monte for about 1 1/2 years before getting into an accident this week. I loved my car, the handling, the acceleration, the quick response, the awesome sound system. But what has really sold me was it's performance in my auto accident. The crumple zones are a feature I can personally appreciate, since the car was totalled, and I walked away with only a couple of little bruises. Not only is this car fun, but it is safe!! This car and the Good Lord above saved my life. I am sold on this car and I am now shopping for my next Monte Carlo -- I am convinced!

Love her but hate her at times

Bad Girl, 08/20/2008
SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Bought my Monte new, and overall this has been a good car. It still looks great and can intimidate on the road, even though V6. Love the Monte Carlo distinct style, that is what sold my on it originally. Fun to drive but it has had more that it's share of repair issues that were aggravating. Heated seats went 2 times, costly to repair, converter replaced 2 times, computer electrical issues, costly. The transmission had had to be replaced. Also issue with front wheel bearings and the traction system and ABS some type of wire connection issue with that, poor design. Steering column issue too. If it did not have so many mechanical issues I would have been a repeat buyer.

Great car.

Obdulio Santory, 03/07/2002
SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I find it to have good handling and very comfortable to drive. It has a good pickup when I need it. The brakes are great for quick stops.

Monte SS

mattyv, 10/05/2002
SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Great cruising vehicle with plenty of pep in the bottom end when its new. Over time the mid end of the end isn't as responsive. Overall I am still very pleased with the vehicle based on its looks and comfort. All this vehicle needs is a supercharger or even a V8 with rear wheel drive.

This call will get you looks

atomic_rod, 05/01/2002
SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I'm really happy with my "Monte"! I've had many co-workers ask me to take them to lunch just so they could ride in it. They've all commented on how roomy the back seat was for it being a 2- door. It has good pickup, rides and handles nicely for a bigger car. I just wish they had put a Vortec engine or a supercharger in the SS model. Over all I'm very happy with it.

12345...15