Used 2002 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Malibu for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

2002Malibu

srh2002, 06/18/2003

Purchased this car used with 22000 which was high mileage for just one year. It was a rental. My only complaint is the front seat is way to soft causing the driver to sit to low. I bought the base model but it has most all the features I want. I'm use to driving cars with 4 cylinders that provide better gas mileage but for a V- 6 it does OK. I hope my Malibu provides many maintenance free miles. Some of the complaints in other reviews worry me but so far mine runs great. It is very roomy for a midsize car. Nice comfortable ride.

I love my Malibu

Sassyberry, 03/13/2002

Previously I have owned only Toyotas and Nissans but the Malibu was love at first drive. After having owned a 200 SX SE, I was spoiled to sport style handling but needed more room for my growing family. I can't find one thing to complain about with this car. Good on gas and fun to drive, it was a great buy!

LOVE THIS CAR

IL, 03/20/2002

Great gas mileage on road trips 35-40 mpg. Good performance, good car. LOVE it, so far. Would recommend it to others.

Never again

not satisfied, 03/22/2002

Sorry, but I have nothing good to say about this car. If it weren't for a company vehicle, I would not purchase one. Many brake problems and other problems that cost me a lot of dollars over the 3 year life. Enough said!!

Nice Car For Now

RT, 03/27/2002

The Chevorlet Malibu is a great value, so far I have owned it 4 months and it is running fine. It is fun to drive and has a lot of power and many creature comforts. From a mechanical point of view it has a transmission that the fluid does not have to be changed, 100,000 mile spark plugs, 5 year anti freeze fluid. With all that being said what concerns me is the long term repair record. I have heard a lot of complaints from many people. I am crossing my finger and hope the this car runs well in the long term. If Toyota and Hodna can make such a great car why can't GM do the same?