Used 1995 Chevrolet Impala Sedan Consumer Reviews

$778 - $1,813

Used Impala for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

My 95 Impala SS

Chas, 07/11/2010

I purchased in 95. Had I known the 96 was going to be built with the floor shift and analog dash, I would have waited. Minor set back. I choose where I go with Chevy. It's black in color and has all the options available for that year. I have removed the impala ss from both rear quarters as it was a dirt collector. It's still a head turner, even the cops are quite inquisitive as to what type of auto as they are always pacing me. It's a keeper. I am the only driver and the ss is in pristine condition and plan to keep like that. Fun to drive. Lt1 is quite responsive and horse power can be increased a few mods that are reversible to oem specs. Great toy!

1995 Impala

dhyde1, 06/25/2002

I haven't had many problems with my SS. I did have to change the water pump at 63,425 miles. I keep getting a whole in my drivers seat on the left side of seat. I changed the seat once; I don't think i'm going to fix it again. I had to fix my brakes twice and the belt once that's it. It's a nice car.

A Legend That Isn't Fully Justified

OneOwner, 09/11/2010

My car was the show car at the Philadelphia Int'l Auto Show in 1995. I tried to get a discount, but the dealer insisted on the MSRP, which I paid. At the time, I thought it was the best looking 4-door car for sale. In many ways, it still is. And it does turn heads, even today. Since is from the General's stable, getting parts is easy, and generally cheap. At first, the Comp T/A tires were hard to find, but now you can get MUCH better Kumho tires for less than $80 each. One thing that is unfortunate is that, my car being the "rarest, a 1995 DGGM", you cannot get the paint from the dealer or AutoColor anymore to fill chips. Rear seat room is poor, as are the quality of the interior.

Take care

low rider, 04/11/2008

I had been the proud owner of my 1995 Impala for 9 yrs. I loved every mile: the car was stealthy, and total luxury. Unfortunately, 1 1/2 yrs ago, while waiting on a red light, I was rear ended so hard that the frame bent and my neck was broken. If you are still lucky enough to own one of these classics, please look into better neck restraint. My car was totalled and I am lucky to be alive. Keep an eye out for th other guy. I wish I had my lowrider back, and my neck, stock, too. With better neck restraint, at least I would have walked away without a titanium plate and screws where my neck used to be.

1995 IMPALA SS

Michael Barrett, 06/25/2002

My 95 SS is my every day car with 127K miles. I've helped it's performance and handling with SLP headers; ADR cat back 2.5 inch pipes (loud); Bilstien shocks; cold air intake; MS6A electronic ignition; 275-40 ZR tires; 160 thermostat and beefier wires. Horse power is up from the original 260 to near 300. I'll soon be upgrading the 3.08 rear end to 3.42. I LOVE driving my 95 Impala SS. It's one of the better things Chevy did, and one of the dumber things they did when they dropped the Caprice therefore eliminating the 94-96 Impala SS.

4 door vette

Fran, 04/12/2002

Instant classic, handles like a camaro, seats 5 in style, huge trunk & just plain fun to drive.

What else?

Fraptician, 10/12/2004

Loved it since it appeared in 94'. Was only 14 at the time so when I became of age and started making a little money, what else? I LOVE MY IMPALA! Bought a 95 at a steal when I was 19 (though I wish it were the vette' 96' edition) but still very pleased. Gets up and goes without hesitation! Was on I-20 headed east here in Atlanta near I- 285. Was doing 120 mph and it was still pulling!!! What elese?! It still turns heads almost 10 years after initial production, and thats without rims. People know an Impala when they see one. And if they don't... "Honey I seen the prettiest fastest car today. Had a deer or something on it. It sure was nice."

Best Car Ever Built

Remix, 04/27/2002

If you are searching to buy a car, I suggest to buy the 1995 Chevy Impala. It has all the features of a luxury car and the perfomance of a sports car.

Love in a '95 Impala SS

4drvette95, 06/15/2009

Our 95 Impala SS has been the best car through the years. It was a daily driver for many many years and since our kids have grown and gone it has become our project. We are lovingly restoring it to its previous glory. Ours being black is always and eye catcher and since the paint job even more so. We got tired of fighting the rear quater name decals so when it was painted we had it airbrushed on and clear coated. We just love it!

A man's Car

Glenn1782, 12/10/2002

I've had no problems with my impala, runs beautifully, looks beautiful, best car I've ever had.

51050