2021 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Reviews

$23,800

Save as much as $2,902
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Wind noise

C Phillips, 04/10/2021
LT 4dr SUV (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought a 2021 Chevy Equinox LT and after bringing it home and driving at a higher speed than the test drive I noticed an annoying wind noise coming from the driver and passenger side. I thought the windows were not rolled up all the way and hit the button and windows were up as far as they would go. Noise still there. Took it back to the dealer and they checked door alignment and adjusted it as per specs. Noise is still there. They said it was coming from the rearview mirrors and nothing they could do about that. Is anyone else having this problem and what can be done about it.

Chevy convinced me!!!!!!

Sam S-Niagara Falls, 03/30/2021
LS 4dr SUV (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

bought a 2021 Equinox and I must say I am impressed. I thought a 4 cylinder turbo would lack the power BUT I WAS WRONG. Bought the LS with cov. package and it is JUST what we need in a vehicle. LOTS of room, great appearance, handles like a sports car at a price that IMPRESSED me!.

Perfect for me

Sandy, 03/04/2021
LT 4dr SUV AWD (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Size ,ride,accesories are all perfect for my needs- luvin my Equinox

Ad
Build Your Equinox
At a Glance:
  • 8 Colors
  • 6 Trims
  • $23,800starting MSRP
Build & PriceChevrolet.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges. Some colors are extra cost. See dealer for details.

many nice extras

raul, 04/02/2021
LT 4dr SUV (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

the 2021 equinox LT has lots of nice features and convenient also its comfortable sets and rides smooth and has very good power and SUV is very stylish too

Very plain

ADD Davis, 01/01/2021
LT 4dr SUV (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The car does not feel as roomy as the older models but not uncomfortable. The ride is fine. The car needs a redesign to give it a more pleasing look. It looks like you are driving a cheaper car. I wish I had purchased the Premier. It is a little difficult to enter and/or exit for a senior.