2019 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Reviews - 5 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2019 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Equinox model:

The Suv that Can
By Katie

2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Please do your research, I found it to be very informative and it made me select this vehicle from the other choices I was considering. It provides all that I need in a midsize vehicle. You will not be disappointed. You should test drive one today. Thanks for listening. My SUV awaits!

Diesel Equinox - GM's best kept secret - Buy One!
By VinDiesel

2019 Chevrolet Equinox Premier 4dr SUV AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

We were waiting for the VW Tiguan diesel but since VW cancelled diesels in the US we immediately looked at the Diesel Equinox. We like the first one so much we bought a 2nd one a month later. We get much better than the 28/38 MPG rating; more like 32/43 and we've even gotten 45 or 46 on long trips when we don't speed too much. In mixed driving we're averaging 34MPG where we were only getting 16 to 24 with comparable vehicles. The torque from this engine is great once you're above 15 mph. Maintenance and fuel costs are great, and we don't use much DEF either, maybe 2.5 gallons every 7-10,000 miles and it's only $11 for a 2.5 gallon jug of the good stuff if you know where to shop. We looked at all the competitors, and recently had the Honda CRV, the Honda is a good car don't get me wrong, but you cannot beat a Diesel Equinox for value, performance, ride, comfort and MPG, not to mention SPG (Smile per Gallon).

Sexy SUV
By Justine

2019 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is one of the best riding SUV in its category... I test drove Every model car in this class from all SUV manufacturers.. The price and the comfort did not add up.. I went to buy a Toyato SUV but the space and the comfort wasn't the same. I have always purchased new Toyatos vehicles.. My company car was an Experdition by Ford, I liked that SUV but it was too big just for me to purchase from my company.. I really like my Equinox and it only cost me $37.00 to fill up compared to $110.00...

My new lumber wagon
By DeWayne a. Lien

2019 Chevrolet Equinox L 4dr SUV (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is a very nice SUV , I will stay with this kind of SUV because everything is just perfect, except that it rides very rough, you can feel every bump in the road and it sounds like a race car. reminds me of the old model A I used to own

My new lumber wagon
By DeWayne a. Lien

2019 Chevrolet Equinox L 4dr SUV (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 6A)