Used 2017 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Reviews

Used Cruze for Sale
Select your model:
12345...17

Pros
Cons

Great change from a foreign to a domestic

Cruzing on the Highways and Byways, 11/03/2016
Premier 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

When I compared this vehicle to the foreign cars that I owned in the past, it was more superior in ride, technology system integration, price, interior/ exterior design and safety. American made cars have come a long way, I thought I would never own one, I had always owned foreign cars had three (3) Nissans, and four (4) Mercedes. This car provides great use for my business when I am away from the office; I am always connected to the internet.

Good car for tall guy

Bill Rawlins, 05/24/2017
Premier 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Several good points with our 2017 Chevy Cruze Premier Hatchback: 1) Though my wife is the main driver, I can fit in it comfortably at 6'6". Try that with a Ford Escape on a long trip. 2) Very peppy. The 1.4L Turbo has a lot of power - sufficient for us. 3) The ride is super-smooth, like a big luxury car; probably because the Premier model has a Watt's suspension. 4) We use the Apple Car Play with our iPhones and Apple GPS. My wife buys the unlimited wifi and streams Pandora through the Bluetooth interface. .... The Auto-Stop can be a bit annoying, but you can keep it from kicking in by braking slowly. Pay a little extra for a higher model like the Premier and get the cruise control, seat warmers, rear cup holders, etc. ... Have had no problems so far - Knock on wood!

The Perfect College Car

JG, 06/22/2017
LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I had a great experience with my 2014 Cruze so I did not hesitate to lease the 2017 once my current lease expired. The new and improved Cruze is just that in every conceivable way. Handling, safety, appearance, technology, visibility, fuel efficiency and rear seat room have all been improved. It is the perfect vehicle to take me back and forth from school. Don't let the start/stop technology get you nervous. If I didn't look for it, I wouldn't even know that the engine was turning off as I stopped at a red light. It's a seamless transition as the engine instantly starts the moment that begin to take my foot off the brake. There is no lag and no hesitation. The kinetic blue with the RS package looks great and the Apple Car Play works perfectly with my phone. It was between this and a Civic and this car looked better, offered more and the dealership closed the deal with a great offer.

Smart Hatch

jlo30324, 11/08/2016
LT 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I was in the market for a car with a great cargo space and good gas mileage. The Cruze Hatch met those requirements plus it has a great interior. The road noise is minimal and after a 600 mile road trip, it got great gas mileage that equaled the EPA numbers. Yes, the auto start-stop does take some time to get used to but it is not intrusive and does not engage in stop and go traffic. Surprisingly the back seats has more leg room than the SUV I traded in, even for someone sitting behind me with my long legs. The one issue is that the headrests do block a lot of the rear vision out of the back window. I really did not notice this in the daytime but at night on the expressway, it is something to be aware off. But all in all, I am happy with it and one of my coworkers liked it so much he got one too.

52 MPG HA!! (try closer to 60 on the highway)

Rexford L, 08/24/2017
LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

Well, the EPA says it's rated at 52 mpg highway and 30 city. I don't do that much city driving, but in the month that I've had it, I've put over 5000 miles on it (Sacramento CA to Williston ND and back, with another trip back to Williston. (I'll be doing that once a month) If you keep the speed under 70, on flat ground it easily averages 65 mpg, and at 85 mph it's averaging about 50. The only thing holding you back from hour after hour of driving is having to use the restroom, the car is more than willing to keep on going. It's been 100% reliable in the time that I've had it and a while it doesn't have a built in navigation system, the Android Auto is as good or better than any OEM navigation system I've used (it uses Google Maps, displayed on the 7" center screen)

12345...17