Used 2004 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews - 261 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

I love my 04 Vette
By johng

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have drove older Corvettes. I was amazed at the ride of this 04 Corvette. The more I drive this car, the more I love it. Power is awesome, ride is awesome, gas mileage is awesome. I never would have thought I would like this car so much.

Great car for fraction of a new one.
By 04 Z06

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I've owned my"04 Z06 for over 5 years, bought it used with 30k miles and now it has 54k. What a great car, I still love the looks of it, how it handles, the power (LS6), brakes and the list goes on and on. Maybe not as sophisticated as german or Italian brands but boy, do I grin driving it. It has plenty of power with great suspension and brakes, pretty comfortable on long rides, wife and I took. It gets 28-30 mpg hwy, how can you beat that. Maintenance is easy and parts affordable. In 24k miles I've had it, all I replaced are the tires and brakes besides regular oil/filter maintenance. Of course you can be tempted to get porsche, ferrari or other exotic car (check parts and maint. cost on those - $$$) but for me this is it, I got what I wanted and then some. If you never driven Z06, try it.

My first real vette.
By Jim N

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Bought my 2004 used, 36000 miles. It really is a 2 seat luxury car. I had a 1970 and 1973 corvette. Nothing but trouble. This car is a real pleasure to drive. Both my wife and I find riding in the vette to be as comfortable as our family car. Great acceleration when needed. Comfortable ride and easy to handle. No regrets.

My First Corvette at 64!
By Mark R.

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Have wanted a Corvette since I was 15 years old. At 64, I just bought my first Corvette, 2004 Coupe with only 31,000 miles. I took it in for a check up and they said it was in great shape. Dealer told me it was owned by a Pastor's wife, garage kept and traded in for a $100,000 Jaguar! I kid you not! It is so fun to drive, acceleration is great, and handles well. The seats are very comfortable. The only think I had to replace was a cracked Bezel on driver's side. I couldn't be happier. I like that this was the last year of the C5. This Corvette gets better gas mileage than my 2003 Ford Ranger with a 6 cylinder in it!

Best 20K used Sport Car
By David McCann

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Find a shop that specializes in Corvette repair and service. Many dealers do not.