Used 1999 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used C/K 1500 Series for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

ONE BAD TRUCK!

GUNNER, 10/26/2003

I BOUGHT THE TRUCK NEW HAVE ENJOYED IT FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS AND HAVE EVERY INTENTION OF SEEING IT INTO MY ELDER YEARS. (I AM 60 YEARS YOUNG) THIS TRUCK HAS A PERSONALITY OF ITS OWN AND SEEMS DETERMINED TO HOLD ITS HOOD ORNIMENT UP HIGH FOR AS LONG AS I CHANGE ITS OIL AND ROTATE ITS TIRES. IT HAS NEVER FAILED TO DO WHATEVER IT WAS ASKED TO DO. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GM!

Off road 4X4

Jake, 04/19/2005

Have had outstanding service with this truck. Only problem was ABS went out, expensive item! Very happy with unit, getting 19-20 miles per gallon at average speed of 60mph. Great to tow behind motorhome. Using recommended procedure from handbook. No mileage recorded,a s advertised!

My dream truck

J. Tallen, 04/21/2005

I purchased the vehicle 3 years ago and will never regret it despite some problems. I replaced all brake pads and shoes as the ones installed on the truck when purchased were defective bonded type. The front disc brake assemblies pull the wheels unevenly requiring force on the steering wheel to keep the vehicle straight. The engine block to head joints were repaired to correct coolant leaks. The radiator now has a small leak at an oil cooler joint. One of the exhaust manifolds leaks slightly where it bolts to cylinder head. Despite the problems, the vehicle is a pleasure to drive; very comfortable and powerful. I've driven it on three vacation trips of several hundred miles without incident.

Everything but the rear seat!

Sharp Z-Ride, 05/03/2005

I love my truck and the only reason I might think of geting rid of it is to get a new one. I haven't had any problems out of this truck. One of the best vehicles I've owned. I've done the routine maintenance and it's done what I've asked. It even gets great gas mileage compared to my family's other vehicles (mainly cars). Awesome traditional truck. Can't really complain about much.

I love my truck

ztlamont, 07/23/2005

The engine is tough! I have put on 20,000 miles on this truck in one year and the power is amazing. It has a smooth ride and plenty of room on the inside for the big men in the world. I would recomend this truck to anyone, by far my favorite.