Used 1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

$825 - $1,737

Used C/K 1500 Series for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Are you kidding?

Rich, 11/15/2010

I have had this beauty since November of 1995. Never has she let me down. She now has 278,000 and I just came back from a 3 week hunt in the mountains of Arizona. I used the 4 wheel drive. She was up and down muddy roads, in the snow, and up steep grades. I never worried for a second that she wouldn't make it. I will never sell or trade. I'm thinking of including her in my will.

1995 K1500

vtman731, 10/23/2010

I bought this truck for $300.00 it had 206000 miles on it. It was a plow truck it was beat to death i spent $1000.00 on parts and it runs great it has a 350 in it the eng does not burn any oil i hall wood great all around work truck

1995 chevy W/T 1500 4.3 5 speed

aman95, 08/28/2013

166,000 miles runs and drives like it just came off show room floor! Love this truck! 4.3 has plenty of power, great on gas, perfect running condition, no check engine light!

A dependable truck

airluetzow, 04/09/2002

A good truck lacking only a little power. The newer vortec chevy's will outperform this older TBI engine model, but it is still a brut when you put the pedal down. The interior is nice with easy to reach controls and nicely placed cupholders. Great looking truck, especially after a wax. No major mechanical problems, except replacing the muffler, but that is to be expected. Great for 4-wheeling. Overall a dependable, nice riding truck.

Old Girl

UnckleGunk, 09/24/2008

I bought this truck before moving up to Alaska. Just went over 100 thousand miles last month (Aug 08). Only had to change a water pump. I love my ole girl!

Great Truck

HydroADSL, 10/07/2002

Well over 200,000km and still going. Awesome pick up and go with the 350 V8 and the 5-Speed. Controls are easy to see and operate. Looks great when shes all polished up.

Like a Rock

Mikenet6, 01/06/2004

I bought it new. I have enjoyed every mile I have driven it. It still looks like new and drives like new. It is the most comfortable vehicle I have ever had. I have had no major work done to it. I would say chevrolet broke the mold with my truck.

'95 Chevy C1500 Silverado Review

jawordell, 04/22/2002

305-V8 w/auto. Excellent vehicle. Still gets 18.5 MPG @ 100000 miles. Does not use any oil between changes. Highway performance and handling of a car. Plenty of power to tow. Low maintenance vehicle with many pluses. Highly Recommend!!!!

Great Dependable Transportation

Jim Kaufman, 11/15/2002

Quite, comfortable good handling without all the frills.

ONE GREAT & GOOD LOOKING TRUCK!

TTD82, 08/22/2003

I HAVE HAD THIS TRUCK FOR QUITE A FEW YEARS (5 TO 6 MAYBE) AND IT HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL TRUCK. NO PROBLEMS WITH IT AT ALL. FUN TO DRIVE, GOOD LOOKING. THE ONLY DOWN FALL I CAN FIND TO SAY IS THAT THE FUEL RATE IS NOT GREAT. BUT HEY IT IS A V8 TRUCK. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TRUCK TO ANYONE WHO ASKED

51050