Used 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe Consumer Reviews

Used Cavalier for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...11

Pros
Cons

Great Buy!

Chevy18, 07/25/2003

I had a 98 Neon before I bought this car, and so far the Cavalier has been much better. It rides on air and if you do not watch the tach, you would not know that it shifted gears at all. I got the LS SPORT and the groud effects make the car look awesome! The stero system in it is awesome too, has great sound and the XM Radio is a must as well. With automatic, cruise, power locks, windows, the keyless entry, 16 inch wheels and fuel economy, this car is definitely for you if you are looking for a good afforadable car.

03 Ls Sports coupe cavalier

Foxigurl01, 07/25/2003

All in all the car is great for begining drivers. its safe, reliable, and fun to drive!

So far so good...

JimP, 07/24/2003

In July 03 I purchased a 2003 5 speed, 2 door. I have slightly over 300 miles on it so I can't say much about reliability. Seems like a decent car for $8840 (time will tell). I'm certainly convinced that the $14K sticker price is just another marketing scam. You would be a fool to pay that much for any car like this. You know thay made profit on what I paid! I hate the marked up sticker prices and the facade that the rebates are real. Insults my intelligence.

2003 Chevy Cavalier

cslav, 07/27/2003

Manual 5sp.transmission is smooth, 2.2L/140hp engine has adequate pick up and acceleration. Very smooth and quiet ride. Suspension and handling are excellent. Would like to see how it performs in the snow. Braking is excellent. Overall a great performer, for a basic car. Exterior design is beautiful. Paint appears of excellent quality. Interior design is lacking a bit, though. It's definitely NO FRILLS, and driver seat comfort isn't that great. It's functional, to say the least. Definitely a good car, overall; and I always find Chevy engines to be very reliable. With the $5000 rebates offered on 2003 models, this car is a great deal.

Annoyed!

diana s, 07/31/2003

Decent car for the price. However, I am writing this review because I am wondering how RMcoolX managed to purchase a 2003 Cavailer for $7k. RMcoolX please detail out your rebates that brought a $14k car down to $7k.

Good car

Mr_Picks1, 08/02/2003

Fun car to drive to drive with the 5 speed trans, great gas mileage, very quiet motor.

My Own Personal DeathTrap

Kitten, 08/13/2003

This wasn't my idea to get this car. My parents bought it for me and i wish they hadn't. I've been to the dealership 3 times since i've had it and i only have 7,000 miles on it. Both back tail lights went out. MY Trac Light go off everytime i hit the slightest bump. Oh and stopping in the snow or rain is a joke. It feels like it won't stop and thats just scary.

Great Car!

CarolA, 08/17/2003

I previously owned a 93 Cavalier. I had great luck with the car. I owned it for 6 years and the worst thing that went wrong was the head gasket... but hey it was ten years old. I found it to be a reliable dependable car so I decided to purchase a newer model.

review

lilbluebrown924, 08/13/2003

very execellent car, it is my first and it is a very good car for a teenagers

A love/hate relationship

nhblmb, 08/06/2003

I purchased this car a little over a month ago and it was the biggest mistake I made. The seats are so-o-o uncomfortable! The unadjustable lumbar is a killer. I'm out of work now with a sprained back!

12345...11