Used 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe Consumer Reviews

Used Cavalier for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...11

Pros
Cons

wonderful car

sexy cav, 09/05/2002

I bought my car used, and there is nothing better then an cavalier, i love the look and the style! It's an hot car, i will be driving one for years to come!

The Cavalier (2003)

K.B., 11/29/2002

*One of my friends recently bought a new Cavalier and found out that it had a big makeover. She got inside and said, "This is the car for me!" It drives fast, but not too fast. It looks sporty, but its personality is for city streets. The car is fun to drive and could use a few more features and a new interior design.

The Great Cavalier

PimpCav, 12/11/2002

This car is great for a new driver. I got this car when i was 16 and i still love. It's so easy to drive. It almost takes no effort at all.

2003 Cavalier Rocks!

CJHorne, 12/29/2002

I almost didn't even look at the 2003 Cavalier based on Edmund's review. First, the base model is available with an automatic, while Edmunds says it is not. Also, they say the car is antiquated, but it has new sheet metal and a new, modern engine coupled with a fairly new 4 speed automatic. They made negative comments about build quality, but the paint is excellent and the gaps between the sheet metal are uniform. No squeaks/rattles. I am glad I bought the 2003 Cavalier. While I think the world of Edmunds, they need to be a little more thorough in their reviews of all cars, not just the real exciting ones.

Great for the Money

Stephanie Whalen, 01/24/2003

With just a year left in college, I was looking for an inexpensive car with some style and power, and i found it! Finally, a car I can afford, look good in, and drive anywhere!

Good, Fun Car

nizzy23, 02/04/2003

I just purchased this vehicle not too long ago. I had a 97 Cavalier and it was ok. This one is a 2003 LS Sport Coupe. It is a blast to drive and the exterior styling is pretty nice. The interior is nothing to get excited about but that is ok.

2003 chev cavalier 2dr there GREAT!!!!!

nutshouse, 02/21/2003

I REALLY LOVE THE WAY THIS CAR DRIVES,IT,S EXACTLY WHAT WAS LOOKING FOR,I DID;NT EVEN DRIVE THE CAR BEFORE I BOUGHT IT,BECAUSE IT LOOKED SO GOOD! EVERYTHING WORKS GREAT,GOOD STEREO SOUND REALLY DRIVES VERY WELL,HANDLES GREAT,I HAVE NOTHING BUT GREAT THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THIS CAR!!!!!!

my first new car

paraplocephalus, 06/12/2003

This is my first new car. It has great gas mileage and plenty of cargo space for when I go to college or to drill. It also has the torque that all chevys have to blow away those imports.

Cheap Fun

Kitty, 07/11/2003

This car is affordable and fun to drive! It is exactly what I was looking for. It is really cute too! The new Ecotec four-cylinder is fast- for a four cylinder. (16 sec in 1/4 mile.)

AWESOME CAR.

keithe, 07/11/2003

I LOVE THIS CAR IT HAS EVERTHING THAT I WANT. AWESOME ON FUEL. REALIABLE. I WILL NOT STOP BUY CHEVY PRODUCTS. I'VE HAD SEVERAL CHEVYS AND I HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THEM AT ALL.I GOT A GREAT DEAL ON IT TOO.ESPECAIALLY WITH THE AWESOME REBATES THEY HAVE NOW.

12345...11