Used 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier Consumer Reviews

Used Cavalier for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...56789...17

Pros
Cons

Shaky Brakes

RaYcH, 07/05/2003

I agree with the person who said there is vibrating feel with the brakes sometimes. It's weird. Overall, I love my car. It looks good and drives well. I had some problems with the Solinoid(not sure of the spelling) when I first bought it. Took the dealership a while to figure out what was wrong. Guess thats what I get for buying a used car. But it's a great car for a good price.

our 2nd Cavalier

tom decker, 03/10/2006

Oil changes and tires have been the only maintenance to date for our Cavalier and for us, that equates to reliability.

Great little car for your money

Kari, 06/03/2008

I bought this car brand new and I'm just now trading it in. The only reason I'm trading it, is because I need a bigger car for a family of 5. I wouldn't trade it if I didn't have too. It's been the best car I have ever owned. I've only put on 81,600 miles on it and it still drives like its new. Had someone back into me but my father was able to pull the dent out and it doesn't look so bad. Only had to replace the tires and brakes. Great car for your money. I'll miss her, I've been through a marriage and divorce and now a new family with her. I hope the next person loves her as much as I have.

2000 4 door Cavalier

sher, 06/11/2008

I bought this car brand new. After 3 months the rods blew, the trunk broke, the dash has 6 cracks. Seats are very hard on back. Very noisy ride. Fan motor broke after 55,000 miles. Brakes squal even though they were fixed. CD player broke after 4 years old

Should've shopped around

Happy Couple, 04/11/2002

We bought the car new. Ride quality is extremely rough and the dashboard rattles CONSTANTLY. The front seats are uncomfortable and it has a cheesy stereo. Overall, the car is a good value considering the package options.

1...56789...17