Used 1995 Chevrolet Cavalier Consumer Reviews

Used Cavalier for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Great Value

BusyMan, 09/02/2002

I bought the 95 Cav used with 140K mi on it in Dec 1999 for $2500). It is 3 years later, at a whopping 183K and aside from reg maint(oil, tires) I have only had to make one small repair to the bearing ($300). This car won't die! The body still looks like new, inside is great (roomy for a tall guy like me), and I still enjoy it. I have the most base model you can get, just bought it to drive into the ground (long commute). I have gotten more than my money's worth!

Great Car for a first Car!

ValliAlli3, 09/19/2002

It's a 95 and I recieved it as my first car. One of the reasons I would reccomend this car is my father has a 1991 cavalier...same motor as mine, just a diffrent body style and he's put over 200,000 miles on it and the cavalier still runs like a charm! I also knew someone who had a cavalier and got in an accident, rolled the car 3 times, she walked away as if nothing ever happened!!! What a great car huh?

Cavalier Owner Rating

jcolon, 09/25/2002

This vehicle is very dependable. I love it. It is also great on fuel. I have had this vehicle for over 4 years now and the only problems I have had were a timing belt problem and a coolant problem. Maintain it and it will maintain you happy.

95 Chevy Cavalier Coupe

JWingert, 09/26/2002

I bought my '95 Cavalier about September, 1998. Today, the car is running just like new. The syle is sleek and curvy. The enterior is filled with fun features like a sunroof, cd player, comfortable seats, nice sterio system, etc. The engine is very , VERY reliable. I etimated that I get about 29 MPG on it. I have never had to fix anything major yet, just the regular mantainence.

good at first but watch out

AshMcG, 01/17/2003

My cavalier is cute and zoomy, and fun to drive if you're not looking for major speed...I really enjoyed it for awhile. However, I took this car over it's 100,000 mile point, and no sooner than I did that than EVERYTHING went to hell. I got the 100,000 mile tune- up like you're supposed to, but now that car causes me nothing but tears...I am afraid to drive it half the time because it may break down or anything! It used to be totally reliable but now... I recommend this car as like a first car for teenagers, but toss it before it gets too high in mileage, the enginge does not take it well.

12345...7