Used 1995 Chevrolet Cavalier Consumer Reviews

Used Cavalier for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Loving my First car

Wbcheerguy, 08/31/2003

I'm a high school student, this car (2dr std coupe) 5-speed manual, is a great first car and is ideal for a teen like me, the car uses very little gas, can be customized easily, and reliable, i wouldn't trade my car in for anything. the car is priced low enought for a working teen to afford and the car is easy to service for regular care.

9 great years and 127k miles

EddieG, 04/29/2004

Original Owner, this car has taken me all over the country and back. Has only needed routine brake and tire maintenance - ZERO mechanical problems. Fuel economy isn't what it was 9 years ago, but still better than most cars on the road. And one of the sportiest cars for its price range!

Great in High-Mileage Form!

Willis, 08/14/2007

This car takes abuse and keeps coming back for more. I got the midnight blue coupe with the painted bumpers option and 5 speed manual. The 2.2L(ohv) engine leaves a bit to be desired for power but the manual tranny makes up for it. I paid $1500 for this car 3 yrs ago and it's just needed head gasket and ac recharge. It had 130,000 on it when I got it and it's never left me stranded at 162,000 miles. something is! The cheapest 30,000 miles I ever drove was in a crappy old cavi!

Surprised by Cavalier

melncolly, 07/01/2003

I grew up in a staunch Ford family. So when I bought my Cavalier...I was afraid....hah hah...not really...so far, I've done minor maintenance to it (oil, tires, front brakes, battery) I've put about 25K miles on it in 14 months and no problems with the car...and it is my first five speed, and I like dropping it down a gear or two to get some extra ZOOM! Watch out for me in my teal Cavalier! It's sporty and gets around and I can keep up with the Acuras and Hondas...if I want..;) I hope it lasts till I pay it off in April 2003!!

Awesome little Car

Manuel, 12/16/2015
2dr Coupe

For being a 95 coupe it's all expected of a small vehicle. Sure their might be others that perform better but for what you pay for is what you get. I paid $800.00 for mine. 136000 miles. YES it is used. In the short time that I owned it. Never game me any problems except for miner wear n tare. Like tires,brakes,antiflush,oil change, smog. Expect gas mileage to be a plus with this car. You need to keep up with all maintenance on any type of vehicle. That's how they last. If you're just going to gas n go. Well looks like you'll be come a member of the foot patrol. Don't mock this vehicle it's very reliable. (I was involved in an accident while I was driving to work in this vehicle. Young girl (17yrs) turned left on a RED light. SMASHED/CRUNCHED/Head on Collision. air bags deployed,I walked away. Like I said RELIABLE. Gonna miss HER

12345...7