Used 2005 Chevrolet Blazer SUV Consumer Reviews

Used Blazer for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Great SUV for single guy.

J.POWERS, 05/15/2010
LS Rwd 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

I bought this Blazer in April, 2009 with 56,000 miles. Now it has 81,000 miles on it. Have no complaints. I love the 4.3 L vortec v6 and 4-spd. At with od. The body & interior are great. I don't have many riders in back seats, so I flip them down for excellent cargo space. I live at the beach, but travel to the n. C. Mountains frequently. My Blazer does everything I need and more. All accessories work great, and the ride is good. I love the ride height, the acceleration, the ease of parking, etc. For a person looking for an average SUV without the high price tag and high insurance rate, this is a good choice. There is nothing bad I can say about my Blazer. I am very pleased with it.

Great vehicle!!!

taidif, 01/14/2014
LS Fleet Rwd 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I have an 2005 Blazer and I haven't had any problems with it! It's my first vehicle and I love it! Has plenty of power, reliability and there is no rust at all!! I have 160000 thousand miles on it and it drives like it's an brand new vehicle. I think the reviews are a little off because this vehicle has no problems at all! I recommend this vehicle to anyone!

CHEVY BLAZER ZR2 ROCKS!

CHRISTOPHER MCGUIRE, 12/28/2004
LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

THE CHEVY BLAZER ZR2 IS BY FAR THE TOUGHEST VEHICLE I'VE EVER DRIVEN. WHO CARES ABOUT GAS MILEAGE I WILL NEVER GET STUCK IN THIS VEHICLE. iT MIGHT NOT BE A LUXURY VEHICLE BUT DAMN ITS COOL. BRING YOUR CRV OUT OFFRADING AND I'LL PULL YOU OUT WHEN YOU GET STUCK. cRV,ESCAPES HAVE NOTHING ON THIS VEHICLE....BRING IT!!

A great Suv

campbell, 09/06/2004
LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

I bought my 2005 blazer a month ago. its a fun suv to drive. I took it off roding the first day i bought it. It handles better than most of my viechels do going through creeks.

Fun time in tuff little truck

Lucie, 02/05/2005
LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

I have my 2nd ZR2 model. I love it. Of course the true ZR2 was Not made for luxury or comfort. It was made for 4 wheel drive fun. Not urban commute, car- pooling people that don't know what 4 wheel drive is about. Like remembering to lube the transmission, u joints,etc. Too many people buy these type of vehicles and don't know what they were intended for. To class it with some of these others is wrong. Yes, they are a dated style and as of this year will be no more They are cool, tough, & fun.

12345...6