Skip to main content

Used Blazer for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons
4.75 out of 5 stars

Great SUV for single guy.

J.POWERS, 05/15/2010
2005 Chevrolet Blazer LS Rwd 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

I bought this Blazer in April, 2009 with 56,000 miles. Now it has 81,000 miles on it. Have no complaints. I love the 4.3 L vortec v6 and 4-spd. At with od. The body & interior are great. I don't have many riders in back seats, so I flip them down for excellent cargo space. I live at the beach, but travel to the n. C. Mountains frequently. My Blazer does everything I need and more. All accessories work great, and the ride is good. I love the ride height, the acceleration, the ease of parking, etc. For a person looking for an average SUV without the high price tag and high insurance rate, this is a good choice. There is nothing bad I can say about my Blazer. I am very pleased with it.

Also Consider
See Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the Chevrolet Blazer
View Offers
Chevrolet.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.

4 out of 5 stars

Great vehicle!!!

taidif, 01/14/2014
2005 Chevrolet Blazer LS Fleet Rwd 4dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I have an 2005 Blazer and I haven't had any problems with it! It's my first vehicle and I love it! Has plenty of power, reliability and there is no rust at all!! I have 160000 thousand miles on it and it drives like it's an brand new vehicle. I think the reviews are a little off because this vehicle has no problems at all! I recommend this vehicle to anyone!

5 out of 5 stars

CHEVY BLAZER ZR2 ROCKS!

CHRISTOPHER MCGUIRE, 12/28/2004
2005 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

THE CHEVY BLAZER ZR2 IS BY FAR THE TOUGHEST VEHICLE I'VE EVER DRIVEN. WHO CARES ABOUT GAS MILEAGE I WILL NEVER GET STUCK IN THIS VEHICLE. iT MIGHT NOT BE A LUXURY VEHICLE BUT DAMN ITS COOL. BRING YOUR CRV OUT OFFRADING AND I'LL PULL YOU OUT WHEN YOU GET STUCK. cRV,ESCAPES HAVE NOTHING ON THIS VEHICLE....BRING IT!!

4 out of 5 stars

My Baby

R.T., 06/08/2009
2005 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

I just love it. Wanted a Blazer 16 years ago, but bought an s10 truck instead. The s10 went almost 200,000k, hope I have that luck again. Knock on wood, no problems as of yet. All regular main. Has been done, including killer 4x4 trans service and differential at 50,000. Try to keep it spotless, hard when on the jobsite, though.

4.63 out of 5 stars

Fun time in tuff little truck

Lucie, 02/05/2005
2005 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4WD 2dr SUV (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

I have my 2nd ZR2 model. I love it. Of course the true ZR2 was Not made for luxury or comfort. It was made for 4 wheel drive fun. Not urban commute, car- pooling people that don't know what 4 wheel drive is about. Like remembering to lube the transmission, u joints,etc. Too many people buy these type of vehicles and don't know what they were intended for. To class it with some of these others is wrong. Yes, they are a dated style and as of this year will be no more They are cool, tough, & fun.

12345...6