Used 2013 Cadillac SRX SUV Consumer Reviews - 23 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Cadillac SRX SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:

mine is fine
By Nat

shop around

2013 SRX an electronic nightmare
By Dissatisfied

2013 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased this CPO vehicle 1 1/2 years ago with 42k miles on it. I was in love until the nightmare began. The car would be dead and had to be towed endless times. One major electronic component began to fail one after the other. It even died one time while driving it. Very unreliable. My beautiful vehicle I was so proud to drive, so proud to own has let me down. Now that the new XT5 has come out and replaced the SRX the value of my SRX has plummeted below my loan amount. I believe my particular vehicle is probably a lemon. I don’t see from other blogs about the 2013 luxury SRX FWD that all the problems I have had are very common.

Font wheel drive can't handle the heavy snow
By Olivia

2013 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I love the car but living in Michigan and purchasing a front wheel drive although I begged for a all wheel drive salesman said it would take time to order it so he promised I would be fine in front wheel boy is he wrong the SRX cant turn in the snow it gets stuck and the wheels spin. I have a dreadful fear in driving it. Any help or suggestions would help. dealership Crestview Cadillac In Rochester HiIls, Mi don't care they got their money.

2013 Caddy
By Paula Berry

2013 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

It is not a luxury SUV............ruff ride over bumpy road. Blind spots front drivers side post by front windshield. Talking to Navigation it can not understand what I am saying.

Nice car terrible service from Cadillac
By Paul

2013 Cadillac SRX SUV Performance 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The CUE system in this vehicle is terrible unreliable the screens locks up unable to use for weeks then it comes back on all Cadillac wants is to sell you a new screen or a new computer if your out of warranty you are basically screwed!! I was ONE HUNDRED MILES OUT OF warranty ! but the CUE system never worked it's very slow and locks up, the SRX is a great car very comfortable and quiet on the highway too bad Cadillac screwed so many early owners by not fixing or replacing the CUE system they knew was crap.