Used 2013 Cadillac SRX SUV Consumer Reviews - 20 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Cadillac SRX SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:

2013 Caddy
By Paula Berry

2013 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

It is not a luxury SUV............ruff ride over bumpy road. Blind spots front drivers side post by front windshield. Talking to Navigation it can not understand what I am saying.

Nice car terrible service from Cadillac
By Paul

2013 Cadillac SRX SUV Performance 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The CUE system in this vehicle is terrible unreliable the screens locks up unable to use for weeks then it comes back on all Cadillac wants is to sell you a new screen or a new computer if your out of warranty you are basically screwed!! I was ONE HUNDRED MILES OUT OF warranty ! but the CUE system never worked it's very slow and locks up, the SRX is a great car very comfortable and quiet on the highway too bad Cadillac screwed so many early owners by not fixing or replacing the CUE system they knew was crap.

poor visibility
By Sanford

2013 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

visibility is hampered by the roof support and the rear view mirrors, there is alarge area that is blocked to see oncoming cars from left and right.

My SRX 4 Should have stayed in FLORIDA
By Johnny Intrieri

2013 Cadillac SRX SUV Performance 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I've owned a 2006 STS since brand new. Love my baby. Moved Upstate N.Y. My wife had a 2005 STS fully loaded. Had to trade in her '05 cause both cars are rear wheel drive. We couldn't get up our driveway. Bought a '11 Equinox. Great in snow. Traded in Equinox for a '15 Model. Only we leased this one. Loved it! Great in snow! Lease ended. Saw a 2013 SRX 4 on the lot. Black & Beautiful. 22,000 miles. First snow fall yesterday. Our SRX 4 came from Florida. Well our Caddy was boating all over the Thruway! Scary!! Just bought this beauty in August. Hate to trade it in. The SRX 4 is not made for SNOW! Very dissatisfied. Needless to say, my 2006 STS stays put in the snow. Cadillac let me down. The boating feeling was very uneasy. I'll give the SRX 4 one more chance. Will keep you posted.

Warranty the best Suv is amazing
By Cc

2013 Cadillac SRX SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Have always had a sedan, tried the suv and gell in love. Plus got an extended bumper to bumper warranty thru their certified program for up to 6 yrs and ip to 100000 miles