Used 2009 Cadillac SRX Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used SRX for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Awesome and Rare Sport Edition

1treasurehunterdale, 08/29/2016
V8 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I just read on a Cadillac forum there was just over 500 made of the specific SRX I'm driving. I have the 2009 SRX V8 AWD Sport Package which is loaded with every option and has the 20" rims. It is also Black Cherry which is harder to find. Initially I was looking at an Escalade EXT but ended up with the SRX which I love. It handles great, looks good and is pretty comfortable. Everyone already knows the gas mileage sucks so if that is an issue this ride isn't for you. I know repair cost are not going to be cheap either, pretty ridiculous price for something as simple as a headlight. Overall I'm happy but may step up to an EXT next just for more space.

As if a car's brake lines should rot due to salt?

Frustrated in Florida, 05/16/2018
V6 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Lost brake pressure while driving and averted a bad accident. Dealer in Florida said that the high-pressure brake line had deteriorated ("due to salt, do you drive that car up North?") . Said it was normal for cars driven in salt. I said that our Lexus, Toyotas, Subarus, and other cars, even older and "permanently up North" didn't have these problems after 8 years... Even worse was that they'd have to remove the engine, and charge " ... at least $2500" to fix it... Very frustrating and disappointing. I decided NOT to have it fixed and to get rid of the car that day.

The 2009 Cadillac RFYL (Run For Your Life)

Frank Sillouetti, 04/25/2020
V6 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

The next best thing up from the Cadillac SRX is to buy a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse and drive it off a cliff. This car is crap. Costs way too much for way too little. I’ve spent more in repairs than I have on the car. You can find mine at the bottom of the Atlantic.

Looking good at a price.

J fiordimondo, 03/28/2017
V8 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Great car expensive to run. More to fix. Overall you get what you pay for I guess.