Used 2019 Cadillac Escalade SUV Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Escalade for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Very dependable, smooth ride and many compliments

Jim H, 03/18/2020
Premium Luxury 4dr SUV 4WD (6.2L 8cyl 10A)

We own a premium and love everything about it. We lost count on the number of people that came up to us saying it was the sharpest one they've seen. We have the Bronx Dune Metallic with chrome wheels.

My Best Caddy Ever!

Al Lentz, 01/28/2020
Luxury 4dr SUV 4WD (6.2L 8cyl 10A)

Having owned to previous Escalade's I pretty much knew I would love this model and I do. All the necessary bells and whistles. Great ride and looks are epic....a real head turner in black with the snowflake chrome wheels! Love it!

Best vehicle ever. The platinum ESV

Jaime, 08/11/2019
Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (6.2L 8cyl 10A)

Plush.from model below night and day

Flashy Caddy!

Gina L. Rininger, 06/05/2019
Luxury 4dr SUV 4WD (6.2L 8cyl 10A)

Find what you want & like....don't compromise just because the Dealer says its a "good deal"!!

Huge car but little internal storage space

Terry, 10/18/2020
4dr SUV 4WD (6.2L 8cyl 10A)

A minivan can seat more and store more inside the vehicle than a Cadillac Escalade. The Escalade is a beast. I was given a so called "upgrade" from a rental agency recently. I've driven extended cab/bed pickup trucks and other large vehicles before, but I really didnt like the Escalade. Oh sure, that's lots of bells and whistles and gadgets, but that didn't impress me. I was travelling with my wife and 3 of our kids. When we opened the back to load our luggage I was dismayed to see less than a foot or cargo space. We had to put down a seat and stack the luggage to fit. I would have gladly taken a minivan or sedan over the Escalade.