Used 2010 Cadillac Escalade Consumer Reviews - 7 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Cadillac Escalade Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escalade model:

Love my Escalade
By Bob Kroll

2010 Cadillac Escalade Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 2nd Escalade..now own 2002 and 2010...What a great car...Had gm send me the build sheet, and this baby is loaded with everything...Very Happy

Stay away!
By txtx

2010 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Owned a 2007 Yukon loaded. Loaded with problems too. Serious electrical issues which scared us to drive it with children inside. We took it in about 4 times and finally traded in for the escalade awd. You would think that being the King literally! Of the Cadillac and the road, it should be built far better than the Tahoe/Yukon? Not ! The biggest pc of crap! I have ever owned! Within 8 months it was in the shop about 12 times for all sorts of problems. Worst was the engine cut off while driving on interstate. Super dangerous vehicle! Took it in and there must have been 5 escalades in shop for shadow problems of mine. Purchased a Volvo xc70 loaded and freaking love it!

Power

Little Legs
By NJB

2010 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

You'll need little legs if you buy the huge Escalade. Actually had an agreement on an 07 ESV in late 2008 but dealer sold it out from under me. OK since by that time, I realized the tiny, non-adjustable rear seats were almost deal-breakers anyway. No, not the third row small, nonadjustable seats - the SECOND row. My $30k 06 Pilot had more rear legroom and it has seats that move fore and aft, unlike the $70k Escalade. Cool looking as the Escalade is, the QX56 is more usable and we're getting that. I'm surprised you mention Land Rover as an option: Land Rovers have the #1 disparity between perceived quality and actual quality - they're bad trucks but great for poseurs!

Cadillac Escalade
By Dan Trang

2010 Cadillac Escalade Luxury 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is my first ever own a Cadillac. A ride a little bumpy, maybe with 20+ wheel, comparing with my Yukon trade in this one is awesome look and hi tech.

Curb view and signal it's one of a feature for safety. Active fuel fuel management that I can save a little bit of gas.

Hopefully Escalade will make a change an interior look same as my Yukon.

Escalade
By Sergio

2010 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

We had first looked at the 06 Escalade but didn't like it. We went with the Mercedes R350, but when it was time to change, the styling was a turnoff compared to the GL. So we went with the Gl450. It has a great third row, but the bench seat is a turnoff. So we decided it was time for a new luxury SUV, with captain chairs, leaving us to the Navigator, extremely bold, the QX56, in which the redesign didn't thrill us but was a near choice, or the Escalade. By far the styling is great and overall i am pleased with it. It has AWD, which I need, and is VERY difficult to get in Florida.

Captain Chairs, 6.2L Engine & exhaust sound, rear view camera, OnStar, Touchscreen Navigation, Flex Fuel, and Cylinder Deactivation, as well as styling inside & out.

The third row seat is low and should fold flat, and the trim is too glossy and gets lots of scratches.