Used 2007 Cadillac Escalade Consumer Reviews - 87 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Cadillac Escalade Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escalade model:

Escalade is a great car
By Frank

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Had 3 Escalades and they are all great. Would definitely get another.

Riding high and heavy
By Bill Spilker

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is a comfortable highway cruiser with lots of power that can haul a big load or six big adults with room and comfort to spare. Dependability has been pretty good, but repairs are expensive. A little noisier than I would have expected for a vehicle costing this much, and definitely sucks the gas, but that is because it is big, powerful, and offers just about every creature comfort you could ask for. My wife likes it better than sliced bread, and I got it for her (60 mile one-way commutes on small state highways). We have been pretty pleased with it.

Don't Buy
By Dillpickle AndDena

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have two Cadillacs I bought new. We did all the maintenance but yet both cars needed new engines. My 2008 cts at 110,000 miles. And my 2007 escalade about 105,000 miles. I had an aftermarket warranty on both cars thank goodness! If not, I would be carless. I will no longer buy Cadillac. They don't make their cars to last. In my area I have a dealership in Naples and ft myers. Ft myers one treated me so good until my car got old! In fact they didn't want to work on them after the 100,000 mile mark. They put in the engine in the cts and did such a poor job. I will never use that dealership again!

Escalade style
By matthew hall

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Love my escalade most of my car have been customized to make them suit my taste. The escalade is just right the way it comes. Great power and sound, yet quite and comfortable on the road. And with factory 22' wheels it comands attention where we go.

Over 100000 miles and it still performs
By David Graham

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Just got back from a 1000 mile road trip with my buddies and the Escalade did not disappoint. Ride was smooth, power was great and even though the 2015's completely changed the look, this car still looks great. We purchased the car used with 35000 miles and its had some minor repairs. (motor mounts, door handles power liftgate motor, power mirror motor) My main gripe is the lack of an aux jack or USB jack. We thought the rear aux jack could be used to connect an IPOD but that doesnt work.