Used 2011 Cadillac CTS Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used CTS for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Best car on the planet, IMO

fitchburgjohn, 06/16/2014
Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

When I was 10, my dad bought a used 73' black Deville. We were poor and had no business having a yacht like this but it was my dad's dream and what a car. Like father, like son; in 2009, I bought my first cadillac...a 2006 DTS and loved it every day until 2 weeks ago when I traded it in for a used 2011 CTS Premium, black raven with 26k miles, a real cream puff (I never buy new). It was way above my expectations and I fell in love all over again. This machine seriously performs and while it's much tighter than the DTS, it still feels and drives like a Cadillac, only better! I'm so impressed every time I get in and out of it. Couldn't be happier!

BMW to Cadillac

davo7, 05/25/2012
Performance 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I'm a fairly young car enthusiast! In my past I have owned many Luxury vehicles, such as Saab, Lincoln, BMW, and other Cadillacs. This CTS is one of my favorite cars. I had a 3 series BMW AWD and loved the car, but after the warranty expired, it was time for it to go! So I bought the CTS preowned with 20,000 miles and the only complaint is the 3.0 engine. Its a great engine, but it lacks torque for those red light accelerations. Interior is superb, exterior is beautiful! If I was to buy this car over, I would look for the same car with the 3.6! But other than that I love my Cadillac!

Luxury and Class

jeffrey kurtz, 10/30/2010
Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Fun to drive ! Got black ice, shines like a diamond , turns lots of heads ! Drives like a dream ! So much more luxury than BMW!

REAL success

3tennis, 12/28/2010
Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Our Cadillac CTS recently withstood a big buck collision. Airbags deployed, OnStar called my wife (who was alone at the time) to check her status. Within minutes, police, ambulance, animal control, and a tow truck was there. She was 100% FINE...thank goodness. The CTS w/ all-wheel drive is SAFE, handles great in all four seasons, handles well, and (frankly) is a conversation piece among friends. Love it.

The 2011 Cadillac CTS A Good & Reliable Asset

Herb, 04/23/2019
Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car is a valuable asset for the money; very dependable, low maintenance, good on fuel consumption, Attractive exterior and interior, and a pleasure to drive in all weather conditions.