Used 2017 Cadillac CT6 Hybrid Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used CT6 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Great but mind of it's own.

Bernie Kagen, 05/03/2018
PLUG-IN 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid EVT)

I have been driving Cadillacs for 30 yeas and this is the best one yet. You have to experience the ride to see how smooth and how quiet the car is. Handling, and acceleration are exceptional for a car this size. Because the hybrids come fully equipped their is more high tech equipment on bored than I can describe . It was a pleasure to take on a cross country trip. I say this car has a mind of it's own because at times when you need quick acceleration it will hesitate before going. I have brought it to Cadillac's attention, but they have not addressed the problem.

Owners insight of Cadillac CT6 Plugin

Jay, 06/18/2017
PLUG-IN 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid EVT)

Beautiful car with state of art technology and meaningful electric miles which make this full size sedan way above all competitors. Comparing this with Benz S class and BMW 7 is ridiculous since you are paying 40% less for a whole lot more. Over 2600 miles with level 2 charger at home and work my MPGe is currently at 129 and it is only going up.

Sharp classy luxury car

Jim, 01/20/2021
PLUG-IN 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid EVT)

This was my first PHEV. Bought it new about 3.5 years ago. Very smooth handling. Plenty of power. It now has about 30k miles and still running well. Since we do alot of short trips, the 31 mile electric range is perfect. Have more electric miles will just mean paying for a lot more battery that I don't really need. We only get gas maybe 2 to 3 times a year! When we do get gas, we only get half a tank. Found out gas can get stale if left in the tank too long. Never had to worry about that before! Love the CT6 body design. To me, it is like a timeless classy design. It is unfortunate it is discontinued. The infotainment system is not very intuitive but the sound is good. You do need to be careful to make sure the hybrid battery coolant is above full. If it is at the full mark, which is the center seam line of the reservoir, there is a very small chance it can suck in some air bubbles then you end up getting a "service high voltage charging system". The car will not charge. You need to reset it with an OBDII scan tool then it will charge. Make sure you do have enough coolant. I'm guess GM made this extra sensitive since the Chevy Volt caught on fire in a parking lot after passing some crash tests. There is really no need to be that sensitive. That's about the only negative I have about the car. Ever since I kept it slightly above the full mark, I don't get the service high voltage system message anymore. Still using it everyday.