Used 2012 Buick Verano Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used Verano for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Nice daily driver

creaseys, 10/11/2014
4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I bought a 2012 Verano base with 11k to drive back and forth to work and I must say I have been very pleased. First, the front seats have tons of room, which is hard to find for someone my size. I am about 6'2'' and weigh 400lbs and I have plenty of room with the only exception being the floorboard area not having much extra space for my feet. I have noticed some reviews saying they get poor gas mileage and I con't see how thats possible. I am averaging 29.9 mpg with about 25% city driving and I am what you would call a "lead footed" driver. Plus my weight doesn't help gas mileage at all and I have been able to average 32.5 mpg driving on country roads.

Buick Verano

carman14, 01/10/2012
4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Just picked this car up yesterday for the little lady. So far this car exceeds all expectations. Rides as quiet as a library, holds road tight and looks like mpg beats out what I expected. Interior is what sold me on this car. Comes with combination of fabric and leatherette ( looks like leather at first) Intellimark Radio with voice recognition is remarkable. Takes a bit to understand all but well worth it. Fit and finish looks good, 18" wheels, nice touch for base model. Only downside was is that seats are manual unless you upgrade to next level. Exterior looks like a mini Regal which I feel is an elegant car too. Car based on Cruze platform which I rented but does not come close GM nice !

Love my Buicks

bearsgt53, 05/20/2012
Convenience Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I purchased this vehicle little over a month ago. It is super quiet, great gas mileage and loaded with ammenities. The only cons that i have for this car is the gas filler neck is located on the right side of the car instead of being on the drivers side, also it only has one 12 volt outlet. Would loved to have at least two of them. This is my third Buick ( 96 Regal, 2005 Lacrosse and now this Verano). This has to be the quietest buick so far. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone that loves a quiet and smooth riding car.

Good bang for the buck

iyaoyas, 10/06/2012
Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I bought my Verano new on Leap Day and have since put over 17K miles on it. I commute over 100 miles a day, so I think I have a pretty good feel for what this car is all about. I have used every feature of car and used it a bunch. I will say that this car has the best seats Buick makes period! The fit and finish inside is as good as any higher brand and all buttons and controls are well placed. In over 17K miles I have had zero issues with the car. I average 30-34 MPG. For those that complain about a lack of power, not sure what your expecting. I do a lot of two lane passing and it has never left me wishing I had more power. This car is hands down the best bang for the buck!

Its Almost too Good to be True

superpowers, 04/22/2012
4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I've been driving my Verano for almost a month. I immediatley drove down Topanga Cyn Blvd. to Malibu Beach. If you aren't familiar with the area... It's a windy road that passes through mountain terrain and ends at the California coast. The Verano handled every turn with ease. I could definitely tell that this vehicle was designed in Europe (from Opel). I was surpised how sturdy and quiet the interior felt through out the ride. When my friends see the interior, they can't believe its a Buick. The build quality, and the quality of the materials used is probably above most if not all in its class.

12345...8