Used 2012 Buick Verano Sedan Consumer Reviews - 33 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Buick Verano Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Verano model:

Nice, Nice car
By M J Harris

2012 Buick Verano Sedan Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Beautiful, great handling. Bought at low milage of under 20 thousand. I don't drive long distance usually around town and milage is very good. Only 1 complaint is I don't have a rear camera and it's greatly needed in this car. Visual limited looking back and backing out, also front windows (wing style) have a blind spot, so sometimes can't see a person walking across street (left side) while driving..

Worth the money!!!
By Sydney K

2012 Buick Verano Sedan Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I bought my 2012 Buick Verano almost two years ago and I love it. It's the first car I ever bought and it's made me a Buick fan for life! It has the most comfortable ride, it handles like a dream, and for a compact economy car, it's power is not bad at all. When I bought it, it had a little over 52,000 miles and I've put over 20,000 on it. Not a single issue, except for the passenger presence module has gone bad, I guess due to a known pinch in the seat. The car is pretty, inside and out, with a crystal red color on the outside, and a cashmere color on the inside. I have heated leather seats, a heated steering wheel, touch screen, blu-tooth, power seats, the dash has a beautiful blue ambiance, BOSE AUDIO SYSTEM makes music sound AMAZING, plenty of storage and space in the front seats. The back is a little tight but I never use it. The trunk is a pretty good size as well. I've used this car to move two times and it's been such a champ! I get all kinds of compliments. The best part? It holds it's value too. I love this little car!!!

worlds most underated car
By larry

2012 Buick Verano Sedan Convenience Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Safe, reliable, drives like a dream and really quiet. Nice options for the money and inexpensive to operate. On top of all of that it looks fantastic! I've had mine for 40,000 miles and I love this car.

Reliable, comfortable and fuel efficient little ca
By Jarod

2012 Buick Verano Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This car has been extremely good to me in the little over a year that I've had it. I have put over 15,000 miles on this car. During this time I have averaged about 28-30mpg with mostly country driving and haven't had a single problem with the vehicle. On the highway from Pittsburgh to Nashville TN, I averaged 35mpg. Fantastic! Those who complain about the power must have never driven other compact offerings. In comparison, this car has a good amount of power. The only things that aren't great about the vehicle are the blind spots and the rear seat room. Great for tall people!

Love my gorgeous red verano
By Carol

2012 Buick Verano Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I do love this cheery, responsive stylish car! The red color with cream seats is irresistible and it is very responsive in its steering, with a sporty feel, It's actually fun to drive. The seats are a combination of leather and fabric in the basic version which I have. Gorgeous! There are couple of suggestions I'd make though if you're considering it: Take a long drive make sure seats are comfortable. I thought at first they were but he middle of the front seat which is fabric sinks down and is very hard compared to the surrounding soft leather. If I had it to do over again I'd get the all leather option. Also the gear shifting at low speeds is very noticeable, even jerky at times. The instrumentation panel is a bit confusingly laid out, at least for me, though it's gorgeous with an innovative design. The phone system is the exception & easy to use. In summary, I am still enjoying this car very much. I recommend it for those who'd like a small, fun, beautiful car with responsive handling.