Used 2002 Buick Rendezvous SUV Consumer Reviews - 232 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Buick Rendezvous SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:

Over heating water in oil
By Sammy

2002 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

The vehicle is 2002 Buick rendezvous 3.4 l v6 front wheel drive. When u turn it pops and vibrates and it is constantly running hot changed oil bled radiator flushed radiator keep water/antifreeze in it and now out of the blew I shut it off it was running fine come back out wont start and now finally got it started after new fuel filter and pump but had to flutter gas real fast to make it 2 miles up Rd to shop water all in the oil wont run after all the work and maintaining I've done to it

My 02
By Miguel Vazquez

2002 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Bought used owned for 13 yrs, other than regular maintenance. I have paid my fair share of repair costs, if I could buy that same one I would. 163k & still has plenty of get up & go. But it pays to do your maintenance intervals. Keeps my car on the road.

Nice SUV
By Carguy202

2002 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I really liked this car, it drove amazingly smooth and was fun to drive. I also liked the exterior design. Then it blew a head gasket:/. I don't have it anymore but I miss it. Although, I really hated the tacky Buick symbols all over the inner parts of the seats.

2002 Buick Rendezvous get additional waranty!!!!
By Suena Olson

2002 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned my Buick Rendezvous for almost 5 years. The additional warranty has paid for the car and then some in repairs. First day off the truck had 1000. tranny repair. Dealership I got it from paid due to warranty requirements of 400 miles or 4 mos of ownership prior to claims. I have had bad wheels, drive shaft repairs, differential problems, broken mirror, gas tank levels repairs, air conditioner condenser and compressor replacements, multiple sensor replacements, and now it is going in and out of AWD by itself and the ABS light comes on. I have never driven 10000 miles without a major repair. It had 35000 miles on it when I bought it and only has 78000 now. I am sure glad I have never sold the Honda Prelude it was supposed to replace because at 137000 miles, it still drives like new and apparently will be taking me to Montana in June because the Buick is back in the dealership for repairs once again. I totaled this car and was uninjured. It may have been the worst lemon of a car but it saved my life in the end. Of course, I bought a Nissan and a Mazda when I replaced this car.

review
By Mariah Allen

2002 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)