Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used Regal for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

GREAT CAR

PJW, 07/20/2003
1995 Buick Regal Gran Sport 2dr Coupe

The Buick Regal is one they definitely got right! I have a 1995 and a 1991. The 91 has 230K miles. The 95 has 150K. Both have the 3800 engine. I am looking to replace my 91 with another 95. While I wish the mileage was better, it can get 30 mpg + for straight highway.

Also Consider
7 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the Buick Encore GX
View Offers
Buick.com
*The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Buick vehicles’ destination freight charges.

4.75 out of 5 stars

A Second Buick Owner

Carl Allen, 11/29/2006
1995 Buick Regal Gran Sport 2dr Coupe

I bought this car with 56,364 miles. It drives and performs well. Everything under the hood is clean. The outside is clean also. I'm very impreseed with this car. The gas mileage could be better.

4.38 out of 5 stars

My Grand Sport

I am Jimmy, 06/06/2002
1995 Buick Regal Gran Sport 2dr Coupe

96000 miles and it just runs great. 25.5 mpg mixed driving. Ride is realy great.

4.25 out of 5 stars

Great engine, reliable car

Christine, 10/25/2009
1995 Buick Regal Gran Sport 2dr Coupe

I bought the car with 18,000 miles on it and have driven it for 100000 miles. It has been the most reliable car I have ever owned. The only problem I had was with the air conditioner clutch. This car sure blows the myth about foreign vehicles being more reliable than American cars.

4.5 out of 5 stars

It's okay car ... could be better via ..

relaxing_dude, 09/23/2002
1995 Buick Regal Gran Sport 2dr Coupe

Pro ... slick design. Reinvented dashboard, body style, everything. Con ... gas mileage 25.5 mpg, 4 - Disc Brakes arrgh!