Used 2005 Buick Park Avenue Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Park Avenue for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Fabulous -Park Avenue

Jean Sibery, 07/05/2005

No bumps, noise or shimmys felt. Runs like a champ when you need to pick up speed and pass. Self adjusting seats are just what is needed as my husband and I share the car...no need to readjust mirrors on sides, it does that automatically too depnding on the driver.

highway driving

william ridenour, 09/13/2004

vibration in front end when exceeding seventy miles per hour or more and no one seems to know why or explain the problem.

The Worse Buick I Ever Had

Ron Tarigo, 08/15/2005

This is my second Park Ave Ultra, and it is the worst. The gas mileage is the terrible. Suspension! You feel every crack and hole in the road. Outside sounds! You hear it all. Acceleration! Forget it. You need to press down all the way on the gas pedal to get it to accelerate. Steering! To make this car make a sharp turn, forget it. A sharp U turn it cannot do. A sharp turn into a parking space, after 3 to 5 up and backs you can get in the parking space. This is not a Park Ave Ultra. This is a car that was thrown together and put out to sell. I still have my 99 Park Ave Ultra and I will take it over this one any day. I leased the 2005 for 3yr. I wished I bought it so I could get rid of it .

A lemon

Dee, 12/07/2004

Our car shakes at speeds over 65 mph. The dealer has changed tires, balanced them and has us running the tires at 29 lbs until the suspension supposedly loosens up. The last time we drove it, the lights in the radio were flickering like a candle was burning behind it(husband's description). If we could get everything to work, we would love it but as it is; we feel we are being asked to put up with a lemon!!!!

Park Avenue

Paisley, 10/09/2004

Buick has provided a most comfortable ride and a fair element of prestige and operational economy. The only real negative is the rapid depreciation and this will continue to plague the Park Avenue as well as most other domestic vehicles. Our service experience with the dealership has been excellent and we will probably continue to drive Park Avenues because for traveling and for storage capacity it has been a marvelous vehicle.