Used 2011 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Reviews - 55 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:

Comfort & Class, Full Size Luxury & Affordable 4WD
By JP Kaiser

2011 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Pleasurable but no sports car. 4 wheel drive with a posh ride, regular gas & pretty good mileage. Limo styling and subtle night-lighted dashboard design. Very quiet and the standard factory sound system is more than adequate to keep you smiling, and I'm pretty particular. If you expect a lot of highway driving this is the way to travel. Just invest in some wheel locks because the thieves will follow you hoping to remove those hot looking oversized wheels. Standard V6 engine is smooth and adequate power, a good trade off for the relatively high gas mileage compared to Mercedes or Cadillacs. The early depreciation hit meant that 2nd owners will get a tremendous bargain. This Buick provided a big step up in driving experience, when compared to the equally sized big Chevy sedan, and a far better value than the same sized Cadillac sedan. Intelligent car to buy instead of the foreign makes, especially comparing maintenance and ownership costs. I think of it as the car for MENSA members, and their spouses.

Don’t miss out
By Gary

2011 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Owning this car now for 2 years I am in love. The quality of the interior is top notch haven’t had any mechanical problems besides a water pump replaced, very comfortable ride and great handling for a big sedan!

My wife's car
By Jim Tefft

2011 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is your dad's Buick! Reliable and comfortable, it's probably not for the young person looking for a sporty ride. Although, we didn't use it that much, my wife's only complaint is that she couldn't see where the car began, and where it ended; hence the scratches and dings on the front and back bumpers.

Buick loyalist
By George

2011 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Was uncomfortable with transmission from day one. Enjoyed manual mode but auto mode seemed to slip quite a bit. Very disappointed that trunk would not hold golf clubs sideways or front to back. Had to put bags in at an angle. I hated that! Buick, need to enlarge trunk just a bit.

Buick Customer No Service
By basa0605@gmail.com

2011 Buick LaCrosse CX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I bought a new Buick LaCrosse in September 2011. After having it less then 2 years and multiple trips to the dealership for an engine compartment issue I was told nothing was wrong. That the engine was supposed to sound that way (even by the senior service manager at Rivard Buick) Over the next 3 years and trips to two other dealerships I am finally told that this noise is a serious issue with my engine and that there were 4 service bulletins for this issue dating back to 2013. No one at any of the dealerships told me about this until after the warranty was up. It was a competitor dealership that informed me and not Buick. Now I have been in contact with Buick customer service they tell me it’s not there responsibility to tell customers about the service bulletins even though there media campaign letters say they are supposed to. They say customer satisfaction is important to them. After contacting customer service for the final time time today I was lied to and told that I refused diagnostics on my vehicle amongst other untruths. Buick has lost my trust and my business.