2018 Buick Enclave Consumer Reviews - 25 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Buick Enclave Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Enclave model:

Found a beauty
By Blue Jack

2018 Buick Enclave Premium 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

You can find a great car with low mileage...

WHAT CONTROL KNOB?
By Roland Marti

2018 Buick Enclave Avenir 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

This car and all the Buick's that I'm aware of, don't have a control knob on the console. Such a control knob would control the screen. With the up/down control would control the icons on the screen and a center push-button would select an icon. Without a console control knob all screen selections would need to be accomplished reaching the touch screen.

Engine surge-scares me
By Rose70

2018 Buick Enclave 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

We purchased a 2018 Buick Enclave this spring. We had a 2015 Chevy Silverado that we loved but my husband has back problems and it hurt him getting in and out of the truck climbing up. Besides that we loved it. We like the drive of the Buick and we never really used the air except to turn it on just to see how it worked. We should have tested it while we were sitting still. When we are using the air and are stopped-the vehicle will surge and try to take off. You better not let your foot off that brake for a second. When the air shifts on it will surge. I now you are to hold your foot on the brake but you need to really hold it down. I asked the dealer he said its just the way it is set up. It cuts off to save fuel and when the air cuts on the engine comes on. I still feel this is very dangerous. Also there is not enough places to but your drinks and the dash does not even lock! I never noticed that until we had purchased it. Oh well about that but I will say the car does have a smooth ride. Quiet. It has a lot of power for a 6 cylinder. The third row seat we put down for lots of storage. Love the button unlock as long as you have the key on you for quick entry. Love the auto hatch. It's a really nice vehicle in many ways but it should be for what we paid for it. But I'm still not happy about that surge problem. If it had done that when we test drove it-I would not have purchased it.

Road Warier Great in Snow
By Bob Quick

2018 Buick Enclave Avenir 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

We bought the 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir in February 2018, by September we had 17,000 miles. So have had some time to get to know the car. It is very quiet, capable and comfortable. It is outstanding on the road, handles well in all ice, snow, rain, black ice conditions, as well as on dry road. Evens out the bumps, very comfortable on road trips, ride and noise cancelling are exceptional. It is the least fatiguing car I have ever had, I arrive after 5 to 10 hours of driving relaxed. Averaging almost 27 MPG, have had several tanks that were over 30 MPG. The FWD works great and is more than adequate for most snow conditions. The AWD also works well and is good for snows up to 10-12 inches, over that it gets high centered. It is sure-footed and handling is very measured on icy and wet curves. I should add that my wife likes it much better than her BMW X5. Ride is vastly superior, oh and it burns regular! In short, a very happy owner. Oh be sure to buy the deep rubber all weather mats, they are great.

Love my Enclave
By Larry ward

2018 Buick Enclave Essence 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

Buick builds a great SUV