Used 2015 Buick Enclave SUV Consumer Reviews - 22 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Buick Enclave SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Enclave model:

Complete comfort
By A. D. Dufault

2015 Buick Enclave SUV Leather Group 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

From the entry through the driving evperience to the departure from the plush interior all is fine. Great vehicle!

Road Trip Perfection
By C J McNair

2015 Buick Enclave SUV Premium Group 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This car is the largest vehicle I've ever owned - in fact, for around town driving, it was too big. We no longer have the car. We absolutely loved the car for road trips. Amazingly comfortable ride on the open highway. Amazing room and comfort in the front seats. A pleasure to drive on long trips. Huge amount of cargo space. Like a limousine. Don't try to back it up, park it, make tight right hand turns. The backup camera was terrible - I never once used it and was able to back up straight. Rear visibility was a challenge. Took out the left rear tire many times trying to make a tight turn. Navigation system was a nightmare to try to use. It worked only now and again. Since the majority of our travel was around town, we decided it wasn't the right car for us. The best comfort in a road trip I've every had.

2nd TIME AROUND
By Don J

2015 Buick Enclave SUV Premium Group 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My wife and I are really sold on the Buick Enclave. We bought 2010 New and liked it so much we purchased a 2015 New. We have decided to purchase a New Enclave every five years in order to keep up with the technology. The car is just the right size, gives a feeling of security and luxury plus it is very dependable.

Biggest POS I've ever owned
By Dayl Seigfried

2015 Buick Enclave SUV Premium Group 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

A/C went out on a trip to Phoenix 3 months after purchase. shocks need replacing at 65,00 miles. Rust starting on leading edge of hood. First and last GM product I'll ever own. Exterior styling second to none. Interior like a luxury car.

Like driving a sofa. :)
By drraz

2015 Buick Enclave SUV Convenience Group 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The driver's seat is so roomy that at times I feel lost in it (and I'm a 5'11" female, not a small person at all). Would be great for anyone needing a roomier driver's seat. The 3rd row is the reason I bought the car... it is SIGNIFICANTLY roomier than the other cars I have owned, borrowed or rented. (I've ridden in a 3rd row in an 2014 Honda Pilot, 2015 Ford Explorer, a Toyota 4Runner, etc). The only thing I don't like about the car is the infotainment system. It is SO not intuitive, and every time I try to do something new, I literally have to google it or look in the manual, bc it's overly complicated. Also, you can't pair the Bluetooth once you have taken the car out of gear. I mean, not even if you have it back in park! Why not?! If I am pulled over and parked, I should be able to turn on the Bluetooth and listen to music. But I literally have to turn OFF the car and turn it back on. Ridiculous! I rent cars a lot when I travel, and I have NEVER had to pull out the manual to set up the entertainment system, or pair my phone, etc. ONLY in the Enclave. Very odd.