Used 2003 Buick Century Consumer Reviews

Used Century for Sale
Select your model:
12345...12

Pros
Cons

Still loving it

MB, 11/13/2009

I bought this car new in 12/02 and it has been great. A few bumps in the beginning repairwise but it was covered under warranty. I have not had any problem in the past 5 years. I drive 100 miles RT for work and it is a great ride. Good gas mileage (33 mph hwy) and dependable.

2003 Century

TriciaK, 03/20/2004

Very pleased with my 2003 Century. Comfortable to drive and easy to handle. Good gas mileage and customer service at the dealership where I purchased it.

I Love my Buick

Joe Evans, 06/02/2006

This has been one of the best cars I have ever had and I have had many cars. I honestly get 30 mpg at highway speeds and I am a big man and this car is very comfortable for me.

My first Buick made it my favorite make!

Adam S., 09/16/2018
4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car from a used car dealership with 104,000 miles on it after trading in the my chevy Corsica due to a lack of legroom( I'm 6 feet even). This car's front seat legroom is perfect for me with the seat all the way back, and the seats are so comfy I think think GM could give laz-e-boy a run for their money if they ever opened a furniture store! I drove it for 3 hours once and didn't need to stretch when I got out! Over the last year and a half, only 3 inexpensive parts have failed, the throttle position sensor, the blower motor, and one wheel bearing. She has front wheel drive and weighs about 3000 pounds, so she handles the snow like a champ. The only time I ever got stuck was going in reverse up a hill in a foot of snow! And one time on a long trip, I did the math after putting gas in it, and I was getting 31 highway mpg! That's 2 more than GM rated it, and the car is 15 years old! Only real downside: it's not a good family or carpooling car. We had to move the seats about 6 inches forward to fit our child seats behind us. Other than that, best car my wife and I have ever owned!

mpg

Jeff, 04/15/2019
4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

Highway mileage was 32mpg.

12345...12