Skip to main content

List Price Range

Used X7 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
1 out of 5 stars

Not reliable

SMN, 02/10/2020
2019 BMW X7 xDrive50i 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

All it does is malfunction and errors The worst 360 camera at night you can see from the side camera Rain roof sensors always error even after changed the sensor and reprogrammed it still error ( they changed it twice and four times programmed) The speaker has a noise when play music they reprogrammed it 3 times and still [non-permissible content removed] The steering wheel always drift to right side when releasing your hand from it I had the car for 6 months and I send it to the dealership 11 times (each time take over than a week ) and still has the same problem

3 out of 5 stars

Great ride, technology lacking, in shop alot

Bummed X7 owner, 12/10/2019
2019 BMW X7 xDrive40i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I have a 2019 X7 fully loaded. I love that the car is quiet and handles great. It basically drives itself, when their are no errors. I have had it for 3 months and it has been to the shop 3 times for technology/safety features not working. Currently it has a camera malfunction error and needs to go back for a 4th time. For the price of the vehicle, it seems unacceptable to be in the shop so much in so little time. I really have concerns about short term, never mind any long term reliability. Three stars if for the powerful, quiet engine and smooth ride. If there was a separate reliability and technology field it would be one star.

2 out of 5 stars

BMW X7 Brand New Lemon!!

Disgruntled Customer, 01/28/2020
2019 BMW X7 xDrive50i 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

I purchased a brand new x7 501i, and I’ve had nothing but problems since day one. It was over 100k and brand new, but I had to take it in twice for a bad alternator. I then had to bring it in for a recall for the rear view camera. I now have to bring it in for a fourth time due to issues with the chassis. This is beyond ridiculous for a brand new car from any manufacturer and especially embarrassing for such a reputable brand as BMW. This car sucks.

High maintenance costs

Djman, 11/12/2021
2019 BMW X7 xDrive40i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I have a 2019 x7 40i with 35k miles. First off, we are on our third set of tires. This is a leased vehicle. It is ridiculous that we have had to replace the tires twice at 1500-2000 dollars each time. BMW needs to address this or include coverage in lease/finance options. We have owned or leased bmw’s for over 10 yrs and this is the first vehicle we have ever had this problem with. Secondly, the check engine light has been coming on and off. Took it to the dealer and was told the fan blades behind the front grill are physically broken and not covered under warranty. There has been no known damage to the car, so this happened from normal use and the dealership refuses to cover it under warranty. I am very disappointed in bmw. The x7 is a fantastic car to drive, but high maintenance cost during a 3yr lease will have me looking at other luxury brands for my next lease.

7 is a lucky number

Mike, 04/01/2019
2019 BMW X7 xDrive50i 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

I have had several luxury SUV (SAV for BMW fans) and I am coming out of two Audi Q7's which are great cars for the money. I have also had MBenz GLS 450 which doesn't hold a candle to the new X7 M Sport. The exterior is strong but sort of like the MB, but he interior is something else. Everything you touch feels great and the ride and handling are very sporty for a suv this big. I got the 5.0 because it just sound so cool, but it does drink gas. But then hey if you are going to spend six figures for a car you can't complain about mileage. around town 17 on the highway 22 so its not that bad. Never had a BMW before but this is the best big suv on the market. An MB Gls 63 cost at least $20k more and looks old and tired.