Skip to main content

$43,000

Save as much as $2,760
Select your trim:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Great Update On The X3!

MoparFan71, 12/22/2020
2021 BMW X3 xDrive30i 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Having owned both an 2007 X3 and a 2013 X3, I can definitely say that this X3 is an improvement over the previous generation. The interior is better laid-out and has higher-quality finishes than before and compared to the Mercedes GLC300 and Land Rover Discovery Sport that I also looked at. The seats are also much more comfortable than the last X3 and I love the new iDrive and all the tech features! Plenty of power on tap, with seamless acceleration. My only complaint is that you can't hear much engine noise upon hard acceleration. I like that "grunt" I've always received from BMWs and without it I often find myself going 60 on back roads without even feeling like I am.

From RDX to X

Jeff Finkel, 12/18/2020
2021 BMW X3 xDrive30i 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Just traded in 2019 Acura RDX for this model. Couldn’t be happier. Although the RDX tech model seemed perfect. (Although there was some tech problems at first) . But, I found this model to be just the right stuff. My X3 gave me a step up in comfort and in tech extras. It’s a great choice.

Excellent X3 with Fun

Mario from Toronto, 11/28/2020
2021 BMW X3 xDrive30i 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Just took delivery of my 2021 X3 30i xdrive. Very good car, I loaded with most of the options. I aware current X3 is due for mid-live update by fall 2021, but the current model still the best among compact SUVs. I test drove the 2021 Audi Q5 and feel it is "boring to drive", steering is lifeless... also Volvo X60, not good either... The GLC was OK but then when I seat inside the GLA, I know it also outdated as well. I have the X3 for 4 weeks now and drove for 1700km, everything perfect :)

1 out of 5 stars

Follows rutts in road - dealer says "NORMAL"

Bob B, 11/14/2021
2021 BMW X3 xDrive30i 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Leased new in May 2021, shortly thereafter took to dealer advised will not stay in a straight line on the highway. As noted above after 2nd trip to dealer left with them for several days they say there is nothing wrong. My daughter purchased another X3 and she loves hers, as do I her's. We exchanged vehicles and I did not tell her about my concerns. Upon return of my vehicle she says "dad your car wonders and I said exactly what I noticed" Her car does not, works like a BMW should. I have the advanced driver assist option, she does not and Bridgestone Dueller HP tires she has Pirelli Centuratos. I am well aware tires can make a big difference in a vehicle however I believe the issue is beyond tires. I am learning to hate this vehicle more every time I drive it on the highway. Imagine a $60K vehicle that you cannot feel comfortable driving on the highway. The issue was noticeable by my wife in the passenger seat so is quite obvious if the passenger picks up on it. I have read other articles where an owner complained "I am tired of thinking people following me think I am driving drunk". The ultimate driving machine mine is not and BMW Canada acknowledged my complaint and advised "feedback has been documented" My sales rep has acknowledged receipt of my concerns and passed them on to Stephanie in the service department, to date I have not heard from them. Extremely disappointed and regret my decision to get this vehicle. My daughter remains a satisfied owner, dad not at all. How can 2 X3's be so different.

Want good mileage???

Vijay, 05/16/2021
2021 BMW X3 xDrive30i 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Very efficient without compromising driving experience or acceleration. Getting about 28 MPG in city with stop and go and around 33 on highways. BMW definitely understate to their mpg.