Used 2003 BMW 3 Series Wagon Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used 3 Series for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

325xi great car

BMWwagonowner, 09/17/2007
325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The 2003 325 wagon handles beautifully under all conditions, and I give it high marks for exterior styling. The 2.5 liter might be a little underpowered for some with the added weight of the AWD system. I look at it as a positive - saving fuel for the driving I do most often.

Performance from a Wagon

rhmass, 10/30/2002
325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This wagon is every bit a BMW despite the body style. One will never notice this is a wagon while driving it. As a owner of several BMWs in our family, I have found absolutely no compromise of its handling in comparison with the BMW sedans. A very worthwhile replacement for a gas guzzling SUV, even a BMW SUV. The additional carrying capacity is welcome for trips. The slightly firmer suspension that comes with the AWD wagon makes cornering a dream despite its all weather tires!

BMW 325xi

Outdoor girl, 12/30/2003
325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I love this car. It handles great and is wonderful in snow.

Not my mother's station wagon!

Gadget Gal, 07/08/2005
325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Reliable, nimble and fun to drive, I have enjoyed my first BMW thoroughly. Sporty feel, excellent handling on highway and twisty back roads.

OUR BMW

mcfam, 02/02/2004
325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

WE GOT THIS CAR BECAUSE IT LOOKED YOUNGER THAN A MINI VAN BUT WE HAVE LOVED THIS CAR MORE THAN WE EVER THOUGHT WE WOULD WE KNOW THAT WE WILL NEVER OWN ANYTHING BUT A BMW THEY ARE THE MOST WONDERFUL CARS YOU CAN OWN