Used 2014 Audi SQ5 SUV Consumer Reviews - 5 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Audi SQ5 SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SQ5 model:

I Allways enjoy the car.
By vamsy procua

2014 Audi SQ5 SUV 3.0 Prestige quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

Very nice car but if your planning get ready to change the Tires for every 15-18K

Im on 42k now, Changed Tires Twice already.

Waiting for SQ7

A spectacular failure
By L. Welchel

2014 Audi SQ5 SUV 3.0 Prestige quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

I see great reviews here for this vehicle and I'd add my name to the list of praise. Great vehicle. Fast. Well-made. Roomy. In fact the only complaint I have is how 'worthless' the car was after I'd driven it 50K plus. The disastrous resale was shockingly terrible. It makes you look at the SQ5 in a whole new light. Brutal. Worse than you'd expect. Did I say terrible? But owning this vehicle has been flawless. It delivered everything I expected. I wished the ride wasn't so hard and seats so unforgiving. But that's the tight ride quality sacrifice, it is a wickedly fast beast and can handle itself easily with all that going on. With room for whole family and much more. A really expensive reality of owning this car is the tires. 2K per 25-30K mi. Kinda eye-opening. Strangely, the MPG never bothered me, it was very good for a beast like this. Final opinion: a bummer of toxic-level bad resale value and operating costs-- yet a brilliant, awesome vehicle.

SUV & Sports Car in 1
By rick277

2014 Audi SQ5 SUV 3.0T Premium Plus quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

I had a 2011 Audi convertible which i loved. But I needed a little more room. After one test drive in the SQ5 I could not stop thinking about it until I bought it. I have the prestige model with the silver inlay dash accents. The SUV inside and out is a real beauty. The engine is so smooth and fast its amazing. I have only had a month but I can not wait to drive it everyday.

The huge sun roof is awesome. The sound and nav is spot on with great sound and easy to use. The seats are leather and suede which are so comfortable with many settings to adjust for your comfort. Blind spot detector comes in handy also.

None at all for me the SUV is a pleasure!

It just keeps getting better every time I drive it...
By michaelcaz

2014 Audi SQ5 SUV 3.0T Premium Plus quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

I bought this car because I was dying for an upgrade, needed more storage than my previous sedan, and really wanted something that brought a smile to my face when I hit the gas.

This car is the absolute best all around vehicle I've ever owned.
It's fast, elegant, comfortable... I can't say enough good things.
It's so striking inside and out.
I park it and stare back as I walk away.
The LEDs are gorgeous, the interior is exquisite, and the engine sounds incredible.

Add the 21" Wheel package which is a great value at $800, and the Bang and Olufsen sound system is a must.
It sounds amazing and is worth the $850 price tag.

The LEDs are gorgeous. The interior is comfortable and sexy. The sport seats are the best I've ever sat in. The Bang & Olufsen sound system is absolutely amazing. The 21" wheels draw constant compliments. The Panoramic Sunroof is a must. I never thought I needed one until I had one. Now I'd never get rid of it. The ability to change from Comfort, Dynamic, Auto or Individual drive mode is great, and a quick move of the shifter kicks you into sport mode... vroom vroom!!

I'd like to see slightly more aggressive exterior styling, especially in front. I don't like the "island" on the floor in between the rear seats.

2014 SQ5
By swdunham

2014 Audi SQ5 SUV 3.0T Premium Plus quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

Just got mine a month ago and love it! Ride, build, and looks are sweet. Too early to give much of a review... but for now I'm loving it!