Used 2016 Audi Q5 Consumer Reviews - 36 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Q5 model:

Big Bang for the Buck
By John A. McCarthy

2016 Audi Q5 2.0T Premium Plus quattro 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

While not inexpensive or as technologically advanced as some other offerings in this car-size segment, the 2016 Q5 is well worth the investment. The seating and access are very comfortable; the ride is sure-footed and quiet and provides feedback from the road. The experience encapsulates what German mean when they speak of "Fahrtvergnügen" (joy of driving = control + security + responsiveness). The cumbersome navigation system in this model and the lack of a full range of passive safety features detract from the overall score. I would have given it five stars otherwise. I bought the SUV as a certified pre-owned vehicle with 11k miles on it and a six-year warranty. Not bad. The gas mileage has been better than anticipated (22 around town, up to 29 on the highway doing about 75mph. Best car I have ever owned.

Love even with flaws
By Steve

2016 Audi Q5 2.0T Premium Plus quattro 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

The Q5 got me at hello. Great design inside and out, comfortable, quick, economical, reliable, stylish. A small thing but please put a plate on the rear bumper underneath the hatch so it's not so easy to scratch. Please catch up quick to technology; Japanese and American tech is better especially regarding the voice control. Audi's is too frustrating to bother with. I had better in a rented KIA 7 years ago. Also, adaptive cruise control and surround cameras should be standard in this day and age. One of the major reasons I leased was I knew there'd be better tech on future models. I guess you could say I'm exclusively dating the Q5 but ain't going to get married !

Love my Audi!
By Dee

2016 Audi Q5 3.0T Prestige quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

I love my Audi but the technology is very outdated for a 2016 vehicle. There are no USB ports and unless you have an apple phone the interface is not compatible. Very frustrating! Also the Nav system is not that great to work with when using voice recognition.

New owner
By New Owner

2016 Audi Q5 TDI Premium Plus quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

Expect typical depreciation for german car, I have only 200 miles on my new one but anticipate keeping it 15+/- years which if you do the math pencils out; so far I have thoroughly enjoyed it but can only provide limited review due to my limited time in the vehicle although in the short time I have driven it I love the performance, road manners and it may be getting great mileage as the needle has barely moved since I picked up the vehicle.

Lower back problems driver seat
By Jane Ceurvorst

2016 Audi Q5 2.0T Premium Plus quattro 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Started having lower back problems one month after purchasing the car. Did not realize it was the car with my back until my husband drove it and he had the same problems. Had to trade after 14 months of owning the car due to the problems. Only after driving my new car for one day, already feeling relief.