Used 2005 Audi allroad quattro Wagon Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used allroad quattro for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

a jewel on the road

an architect, 08/10/2005

An exquisite, elegant design that goes beyond trend since it's introduction in 2001 with it's original design virtually unchanged. I'm glad that Audi will not produce allroad anymore (pending it's future concept production) that would give this particular model rare value. 2.7T engine has enough power to smoothly lift 4,200+ lbs. of weight with confidence. Always trustful, impressive quattro all- wheel drive. Superb handling, ride comfort and beautifully crafted interior w/ top quality materials as Audi's tradition. This is a true jewel on the road.

exceptional

ward lile, 05/27/2005

It seems to do everything exceptionally well. Its amazing in snow and rain, and even mud. But still fun to drive like a sports sedan. Rarely does a car that does so many things competantly do any of them so exceptionally, but the All Road does.

I love my Audi Alroad

JennIfer Gierok (guy rock), 05/31/2016
AWD 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Best used car I have ever owned hands down. Even runs better than some new cars I have owned. Great acceleration,handling,braking. So parts are a little more expensive but it's worth it. Plus how cool looking is an Audi anyways?

allroad review

Jim , 02/25/2005

The Audi allroad is the ultimate vehicle. It provides tremendous performance and road handling capabilities in a unique package that always gets positive stares from other drivers. Fuel mileage could be improved but the performance is worth it.

The Ideal New England Vehicle

q, 03/29/2005

I gave up my history of three SUVs for the allroad and have never looked back. The allaoad gives winter road handling with greater confidence than most SUVs. But there is no compromise on the pleasure of highway driving. Greater interior space than most of the current "trendy" SUVs (Volvo, BMW).

Almost Perfection

James Walsh, 07/07/2005

This car is the best I've owned. It combines very good performance with sufficient interior space and a feeling of luxury in its ride, handling and appointments. And the fuel economy is really pretty good if you drive reasonably. I've received compliments on its styling from stangers...and young ones at that. This one's a keeper.

Unexpected satisfactions

Allebahnen, 11/09/2005

Allroad is continuously giving me unexpected surprises and satisfactions. The build quality, performance and fun to drive. Fuel economy can be improved using higher gear thanks to the incredible wide torque band. Three gears are available for most situations. Can drive as a luxury saloon in an elegant atmosphere, but also as a sporty touring wagon with the exceptional overtaking acceleration, then it turns also a SUV-like vehicle. In short, all in one for every situaion and condition. It's expensive but it's worth. You can find the reasons in almost details even in invisible sections. Looks like even a master piece of craft work.

This is my third Audi

Kramer, 12/18/2004

I traded in my A6 for the Allroad. I wanted the features of a wagon but did not want a suv. This car is fun to drive, very similar to the A6, but gives greater flexibility to carry larger items, without sacrificing ride, handling, and comfort.

Audi Allroad Is Fun To Drive

rockcreek, 01/22/2005

The auto allroad is an oveall great car and I love it. It's easy to drive, has plenty of power and handles well in all weather conditions. The interior is well manafactured and the design features inside are impressive. The rear leg room and headroom are amazing for this mid size car and are as comfortable as the front seats. I like the dual climate control, but wish it had heated seats like my husband's Audi TT. The Bose sound system is better than most luxury cars that I have owned in the past and the speakers are placed all over the interior. I have had no mechanical problems with the car and everything from the exterior to the interior are holding up beautifully. I think you'll love it too!

I love this car!

Asheville, 01/26/2005

I have had my 2005 Auti allroad for a few months and I love it! I was rear ended in November, the car (2004 Accord) of the driver that hit me was close to being totaled, I drove away with a few scratches and hardly felt that I had been in an accident. I was very impressed by the safety of my allroad. The State Trooper commented on the way German Cars hold up in accidents.

51050