Used 2013 Audi A4 Consumer Reviews - 18 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Audi A4 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:

Great high school car
By Matt Hunter

2013 Audi A4 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I can’t say how satisfied I am with my 2013 Audi A4 because I think it’s a smart purchase for a teen’s first car. I love the handling, acceleration, and electronics.

Great Smaller Luxery Car
By DAN Q

2013 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

bigger car feel in a smaller package, well thought through features, great road handling and feel!

405 lbs
By Josh

2013 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Great value for a comfortable daily driver. 15,000 miles in 1 year and zero problems. Facelifted B8.5's rarely suffered the oil consumption that plagued many B8's. My A4 has an 8-speed automatic so it is a flex fuel vehicle.

great car
By Josh

2013 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Runs really nice and smooth

A really good luxury car
By Greg Peterson

2013 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have an A4 Premium Plus Quattro with the sports packages and a manual transmission. The interior and exterior are basically flawless - showing Audi's attention to details. I have driven over 70,000 miles since I purchased this new and have only had a few minor trim issues - nothing serious. The handling is AMAZING and the car is definitely quick for its class. I truly enjoy this car - twisty roads are the best as nothing seems to make the car cut lose. It is a very good looking car and the interior is incredibly comfortable - with nice soft-touch materials. Overall the car has been a positive experience and I would recommend it to anyone that asks.

I only have two minor negatives about this vehicle - neither a reason not to purchase it: 1) The fact that it did not come with Bluetooth streaming unless you upgraded to the Prestige trim with the navigation system - a $4,000 upgrade for something that every Kia seems to come with by default. 2) I have had either indifferent or negative experiences every time I go to the Audi dealer (Plano, TX) for service - this has made it incredibly unlikely that I will ever purchase another Audi.

Even with those negatives this is an amazing car and you should at least test drive it if you are considering it - that may make the decision easy for you!

Update at 59,000 miles. At 47,000 miles my clutch went out (manual transmission). It was covered under warranty and they saw no sign of abuse. The head mechanic said that a clutch should last much longer - not sure what happened on mine.