2018 Audi A4 allroad Wagon Consumer Reviews - 4 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Audi A4 allroad Wagon Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 allroad model:

Too soon to rate some categories
By S Slade

2018 Audi A4 allroad Wagon 2.0 TFSI Prestige quattro Summer of Audi 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

Only have 500 miles on the car. So far so great!

It’s not an SUV!
By Iowa charlie

2018 Audi A4 allroad Wagon 2.0 TFSI Prestige quattro w/Prod. End 6/18 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

A4 allroad is a great combination of comfort, performance, and carrying capacity in an attractive, unique wagon. Great alternative to all the SUV’s out here.

NIce Car, But!
By Midwest guy

2018 Audi A4 allroad Wagon 2.0 TFSI Premium Plus quattro w/Prod. End 6/18 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

The 2018 A4 allroad has many positive qualities and I wanted to give it a higher rating but the high level of wind noise when driving it on the highway is the reason I gave it a low rating. In addition to my own perception of excessive wind noise a passenger in the car recently commented that she thought that a window might be partially open. I am surprised by the wind noise because several automotive journalists had commented that the allroad was a quiet car on the highway with little wind noise – like many car buyers I did a lot of online reading prior to pulling the trigger. All of the door and window seals have been checked but the wind noise persists. There was considerably less wind noise in my prior vehicle which was a mass market mid-sized sedan.

Cannot wait for my "Pocket Rocket" to be delivered
By Vince Specht

The 2018 All Road is gorgeous. I spent at least 15minutes rubbing my hand all over the exterior of the car. The lines, the design touches, it exuded quality beyond anything I have ever seen before. The interior, drop dead gorgeous. Perfect ergonomics. The leather, the dash board, simplicity raised beyond what most vehicles offer. Driving dynamics, silky smooth with 250 horses and a turbocharger at your command. An article in Consumer Reports in the spring of 2017 all but sealed the deal saying if you are going to buy a loaded Outback look at the All Road as in their opinion it was head and shoulder above the Sub. I am trading my 2011 Outback for the Audi. I had to order the Audi as I wanted a custom color and ventilated seats. I am like a little kid right know waiting for the Xmas presents to be found under the holiday tree.