Skip to main content

$34,800

Save as much as $1,242
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
    5 out of 5 stars

Excellent All Around Car

Anthony , 02/06/2022
    updated 08/08/2022
    Premium 4dr Sedan w/40 TFSI (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric mild hybrid 7AM)

I am so impressed with the new A3, it’s quick, it handles great, and it has great luxury. You get a car that has all wheel drive and gets amazing gas mileage on regular fuel with the hybrid system. To me it’s the perfect car.

Best Car I’ve Ever Owned

Steve, 06/26/2022
    Premium 4dr Sedan AWD w/40 TFSI (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric mild hybrid 7AM)

The 2022 Audi A3 is the perfect balance of power, handling, ride, tech and efficiency I’ve ever had the pleasure of owning and I’ve been driving since 1973. The mild hybrid system combined with the smoothest start/stop system I’ve ever driven has allowed me to far exceed the EPA highway mileage, routinely hitting 42 mpg on trips from Connecticut to NYC. The ability to coast down hills with the engine off is a hyper milers dream come true. The 201 SHP is more than adequate and the compliant ride, comfortable seats and precise handling make it a joy to drive. This car should definitely be on your list.

A very pleasant experience

Ari McNeil , 01/29/2022
    Premium 4dr Sedan w/40 TFSI (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 7AM)

I must I love my car, we originally went in looking for a Audi A5 but when we was showed this car. We feel in love with it. It drives so smooth and I love all the bells and whistles especially the wireless charger.

Fits like a glove

Ruby the ribbonman, 08/14/2022
    Premium 4dr Sedan AWD w/40 TFSI (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric mild hybrid 7AM)

This is my first intro to luxury sedan , and I’m loving it, did 10,000 klm in 3 months since I own it so much fun to drive and fuel efficient, little bit of a small trunk but with the easy fold down seats I can carry a lot more. Engine has a serious power kick. The seats are super comfy and the controls and touch screen are within easy reach.