2017 Aston Martin DB11 Review
Pros & Cons
- Powerful V12 engine has plenty of grand-touring character
- Distinct and lustful design
- Several colors, options and details available for personalization
- Rear seats aren't very useful
- Lacks several now-common driver aids and safety features
Used DB11 for SaleSee all for sale
Which DB11 does Edmunds recommend?
We'd be plenty content with a DB11 off the shelf. It's got a richly detailed interior and enough audio tech to keep us satisfied, plus a 600-hp V12 and incomparable style. But what fun is off-the-rack when you can have made-to-measure? We'd definitely opt for ventilated seats to enjoy the DB11 on a hot day. We might spring for an even higher grade of leather. If you plan to use the DB11 for extended journeys (and why not?), skip the midgrade Aston Martin sound system and vault directly to the Bang & Olufsen system, the better to maximize enjoyment of Wagner and Verdi on empty wooded backroads.
Edmunds' Expert Review
Features & Specs
Our experts like the DB11 models:
- Title: Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Provides audible alerts and aids in preventing or minimizing low-speed collisions with objects or pedestrians.
- Pelvis, Thorax and Side Curtain Airbags
- Protects in the event of collision, a nice thing to count on when your car can reach 200 mph.
- 360-Degree Bird's-Eye Camera
- Provides a top-down view of the areas surrounding the DB11, helping to reduce the likelihood of collisions in parking lots.