Skip to main content

List Price Range

Used TSX for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2013 TSX, so we've included reviews for other years of the TSX since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

My 4th TSX

tsxbythesea, 12/31/2012
2013 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is a great car, all-around. Good-looking, extremely reliable, and best lease value. Power moonroof, xenon headlights, foglights, bluetooth, leather, and adjustable heated front seats are standard. Decent stereo. A/C vents in the rear and a cooled center storage bin. The 4 cylinder 200hp engine is powerful enough for highway passing and delivers good gas mileage. I test drove several cars to try something different, but none compare to TSX's overall balance of price, standard equipment, fuel efficiency, quality, and style. I strongly disagree with the reviewer who listed "button happy console" as a con. The buttons become intuitive after a short period of usage.

4.25 out of 5 stars

Better than I expected!

oldsnwbrdr, 04/24/2012
2012 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

It's interesting to read reviews from those who traded "down" from a European brand. I did the same, and my monthly lease payment is $120 lower than the Mercedes C300 AWD Sport I traded in. My family actually prefers the Acura for a lot of reasons... the only things I miss are the 6-cylinder refinement and the Mercedes bank vault build quality.

4.63 out of 5 stars

TL owner moving down but not by much...

dadoftwogirls, 02/14/2012
2012 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I was tired of getting 17.5 mpg on premium gas around town with my 2009 Acura TL. I looked at BMW, Mercedes and Audi. However, I just couldn't justify the extra money. Everything cost EXTRA. I went back to Acura and they had a Milano Red Limited Edition loaded TSX on the showroom floor. I immediately fell in love with the looks and bought it on the spot. To me it is the most agressive looking Acura with the body kit. It just looks sexy and strong. Although I am giving up a lot of power vs. the TL, I am also getting about 6 miles a gallon farther down the road. In addition, I hardly ever found a time when I could 'drive' the TL agressively. At this point, I am not missing it much.

Love This Car

thumper16, 07/30/2012
2012 Acura TSX Technology Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I've probably have had 20 new cars and that many used in my life but can't say I've liked any more than this. Love the size, the quality in and out, sound system, handling, gas mileage 25-35. Have had it about 6 months and 6,000 miles-no issues.

Good, sensible car

josevi, 02/23/2019
2012 Acura TSX Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have owned a Special Edition 2012 TSX since new. The black on black car looks sharp, inside and out. Coming from a headache-inducing 02 Jetta, I went to Acura based on its reliability reputation (which, I see, has changed for the worse as of late). The car has not disappointed on that end. It was affected by the Tanaka airbag recall, and my dealership took care of it speadily. There was a piece of trim that was a little loose and, that too, was taken care of to my complete satisfaction. Less impressive is, however, my dealership inability to replicate an intermitent problem that the car has had with its power lock master switch for a while until, of course, it was no longer under warranty. Lesson learned for the future and I will take of this myself. After six and a half years, the heating is presenting an intermittent issue. I'd rather it did not, but I think this number of issues is more than adequate in a car that is over six years old and serves in Chicago. If you are thinking of buying one second hand, go for it. It is extremely comfortable, and well put together. After a long road trip, you will arrive to your destination in quite good shape - the front seats are armchair-like, with just the right amount of firmness and hold (they are nicely heated too, although a mid setting would be great). It is reasonably quiet inside, with muted road noise. The trunk is spacious and you have enough interior storage. I suspect that the Bluetooth is not amongst the sharpest out there, but it does the job. The sound system is quite good and the dual zone climate works very well. The interior (I choose cars from the inside out, as the interior is the part of the car you see most) is very well put together, and has a very clean and rational layout. The only problem I have with it is that the paddle shifters (which, incidentally, I never use) can get in the way of seeing some controls (windshield wiper and light settings). The car has a sporty stance and, indeed, it is powerful enough but it is not a 3 series. Mine is equipped with the 4 cylinder engine (6 cyl. and Honda automatics? No, thanks) and it is responsive in most situations. If you want to take it to the track, this is not the car for you, but you will be just fine in the highway. My favorite part of its driving behavior is its steering. I find it responsive and quick. Summing up: very good all-around car. It will take you to work in comfort and allow you to go on longer trips comfortably. It is quite reliable and fairly economical to run -apart from the general maintenance and the two issues above I will be taking care of soon, it has only needed some brake work (it is, at the end of the day, a Honda). Premium fuel is recommended, but you can run it on regular. Thanks for your time.

12345...8