Used 2013 Acura TL Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used TL for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

After searching many I chose TL

damonpod, 04/19/2013
Technology Package 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I test drove BMW, Mercedes, Lexus, Acura, volvo, Audi, Cadillac, Hyundai and a few others before making my final decision. I honestly didn't consider Acura a luxury brand until I drove one! I narrowed it down to Lexus ES and Acura as both offered the best deal for the money. I am tall so BMW, mercedes and audi were cramped. After test driving the Acura TL several times I was hooked. The acceleration, interior styling and cabin room were second to none. The sound system is tremendous, and the Technology package works with ease. My dealership experience at Mungenast was the best dealership experience I have ever had when buying a car. Had the car for 3 months and no problems to report so far.

2013 TL SH-AWD Tech package (Black on Black)

defielding, 12/06/2013
SH-AWD w/Technology Package 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Incredible value for the money and also exhilarating performance. The car is beautiful inside and out. I waited until October and got the AWD and Tech package TL for the same price as a base model! I tend to keep my cars for many years (buying, not leasing). Down the road, the maintenance and repair costs of Acura's competitors would prove prohibitive in comparison. Order all the features this car includes with the tech package and the TL's competitor's price goes way out of this ball park.

Relative Bargain

koryme, 01/01/2013
SH-AWD w/Technology Package 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Regardless if you like the exterior appearance or not, you can't deny that this is a luxury bargain. Match the features this car has to the equivalent BMW or Audi and you're looking at 10 grand higher. And that may not be including AWD. Performance, comfort, features, quality, transmission, and overall satisfaction couldn't be better. Not that it's a bad thing, but if you're looking for an AWD sedan with a manual transmission, this is your only option. Note: I've only owned my TL for a short time. If I experience anything like the other reviewer on here did then I will update my review. As for now, I couldn't be happier.

Amazing car for the price.

dcstriker25, 04/26/2013
SH-AWD w/Advance Package 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I have had this car for a couple months after trading in a S5 for a more family orented sedan. I looked into the A6, and Lexus's but felt they were to pricey, when a collegue told me to look into the TL. I was shocked when I looked into the price on the fully loaded TL AWD compared to the the comparible lexus(Power wise) and A6 (size and power), A4 was to weak of an engine. The sticker might have been 46k but I was offered the car for 40,650 + 1,500 cash for trading in the car. The car was great inside and outside styling was much improved over the 2009-2011. The car drives smooth, tech features are great, and AWD works extreamly well in the NE winter.

Spectacular

ijkmno, 03/24/2013
SH-AWD w/Technology Package 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

This is an astonishingly good car. The AWD technology gives it remarkably precise handling (and I've owned Porsches and BMWs). The engine is agile and powerful. The sport setting on the transmission allows for tightly-wound driving without a bunch of shifting. The interior appointments are first-class (excellent sound and nav systems). The combination of performance, features and price makes this car a great value for a driver's car.