Used 2004 Acura RSX Type-S Consumer Reviews

Used RSX for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...12

Pros
Cons

RSX Review

BobG, 12/27/2003

Excellent overall design and comfort. Dealer was the best I've ever dealt with. Fun and exciting to drive. Engine preforms like cars costing 2 times the purchase price. Six gear transmission is tight and smooth with little excessive play. A little more of a consol would be nice but the interior is very attractive.

i love it

marcos4, 12/27/2003

its the best car ive have yet. and i do have a is 300 from lexus, and this car it's so much funner then my lex. this has the hors power that i need just stook its so fun the best car..

RSX type S

PMPIN8easy21, 12/30/2003

When i went looking for a car i wanted a dependable, fast performance car and thats what i have gotten with the RSX-S

RSX Type S

Steve Hill, 01/02/2004

excellent car for the $, and a performance car with useability and versatility

rsx

xeen, 01/03/2004

its good at about 65 in the snow nad ice, nice top speed, good acceloration..the red lights for dash are annoying, would suggest a button that changes the dash lighting from blue to green and such otherwise nice ride.

AC........ On IT!!!!!!!!

JON_JON, 01/04/2004

Driving the car is an experience.

RSX type s

Jeremy T., 01/04/2004

well so far, as this car being my first manual car to drive(and the first car i've ever owned), It has been good to me so far(1500 mi). If you have experience in shifting, the transmission is smooth(except 2nd gear, see below). it also has impressive handling as well. The reliability is, obviously, well-known to be the best out there. the engine was built strong and tough.

My RSeXy

Rich 1, 01/03/2004

When I first saw the concept version I fell in love with the RSX. I was able to get 1 in december of 2002 and my driving experiences have been amazing. Every day its performance surprises me. I can't believe that this littl car and little engine can have that much power. In my area the RSX is very rare and everyone always asks me what it is. Its always a pleasure to tell them that a I drive an Acura RSX Type S.

RSX-S vs EVO vs WRX

JDMDC5-S, 01/11/2004

Great and awesome car all around. Perfect between performance and drivability. Has potential to be a pretty fast car. But not as much potential compared to WRX or Evo. This is not the car if you want to be extremely fast. This car is a balance between performance and luxury. Interior is very nice. Looks are awesome compared to WRX. This car will be hard to compete with cars like Evo and WRX STi since this car is afterall FWD. Overall I love this car and is a great all around vehicle. Bose system is kind of lacking. But other than that I have no real complaints. Perfect balance between performance and drivability.

Best Car Made

Alex Silver, 01/13/2004

Great car for everything. Really fast! Great design inside and on the outside. I think its the best car made.

12345...12